1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ice2eskimos - Scammer -Liar - Cheat- Fraud

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by A14, Apr 30, 2013.

Hi everyone ,

Actually this thread is for Ice2eskimos from wickedfire .He is a moderator at that forum .I am posting this here to warn every fellow DP members to stay away from this guy(Ice2eskimos) though he is a moderator - he is a cheater and scammer - Scammed me $600 etc..he knows how to use his power in a wrong way.He and Mike (Moderator) are partners in scamming .

He bans ANYONE offering same service as himself .

He bans ANYONE asking for a report for their order of $200

He still offers this service with a moderator badge under his name..

Ok guys...

Here is the thing :

There was a thread in the forum that offers Video Linkage Services( Not going to out the urL Since it's other forum ).This same Video Linkage Services was offered by the scam partners Ice2eskimos and Mike to scam people of money .The very tuffest part is they will not send you any report for like 2 months after we pay $200..if we pm them/post some where asking him for report..Result?? Ban Permenent Ban- I am not the only 1 who is experiencing this .

The thread was created by a guy with 50+ itraders and good business history on that forum for 2 years...he was perma banned for no reason except offering the same servie as Ice's .

And..
    OP is banned for "copying Ice's service" .

and the so called moderator who provides this service to shit level : Ice2eskimos
    has delivered the orders after a delay of like 2 months (after keep pinging)for Andrey , Cardine ,Tavin , g5lifestyle , dnouche and MANY others( from that forum) I am not sure if these guys received their report so far)..And it's more than 3 months already but still Vella Bone , Skumfidusen(from that forum) and Many others haven't even received their report ..or infact the work for them has not even started...So totaling like $600 - this moderator has scammed with this service ...and he has a badge to protect himself now..Mike Closed the thread because if Ice himself does it had look ironic..but then if it's not closed..obviously all Ice's customer will go there and he can't scam anymore..

So , Permanent ban for some one providing the same service as that guy though ICE provide a shitty quality service of the same service..? and Ice is not banned yet though he scammed like $600+ ( I am sure there are many others who haven't received report)and the funny thing is he is now taking orders and anyone asking for report ? BAN.

This just looks ridiculous...like ofcourse there are many web 2.0 service providers..so it's like if a moderator provides this service the other web 2.0 service providers will be banned...and the moderator provides this service to shit level and scam others...

So , my point is : 1.Ice has scammed many people offering this Video service..(Report for them is not delivered still even after they have paid $200) and report is delivered for them after a delay of like 2 months .We call it as Legit business and he isn't banned yet for scamming .

2.A reputed guy with over 50+ itraders with no negative feedback offering the same service as Ice (top quality than Ice)is banned because he offers a similar service and makes a competition ...to Ice..

And the Most Important Point is:

3.Since the reports are not delivered for Skumfidusen , Vella Bone and many others and it's already 3 months- Can you refund ? or Ban yourself ? You ban a guy for launching a service similar to yours ..and why not ban yourself for scamming $600 (may be more - not sure) .

So , Ice - you know exactly how to misuse the power..doesn't he ?

He bans ANYONE offering same service as himself .

He bans ANYONE asking for a report for their order of $200

He still offers this service with a moderator badge under his name..

Who else from this forum has not received report from this guy ?

I am posting this long story here ONLY because i wanted to warn all DP members not to just cash out $200 for his service and end up scammed..

Ice2eskimos and Mike are scam partners..that forum is nowadays full of scammers...You can assume how the members will be as scammers if the moderators are scamming..

Just stay away
    Good Luck..Bros..

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
    A14, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  2. hefe

hefe Member

Best Answers:
    Meh, you got busted for creating a copycat service. You didn't even create your own sales pitch, just lifted all the ideas from Ice2Eskimo's thread. Sure, you reworded a bit, but all the claims (profile becomes at least a PR4, # of links to the profile, etc) were 100% copied. Which means, of course, that you had no idea if you could deliver on those claims. In fact, it made it seem like your intention was to run off with your client's money.

Thus, not only are you an unoriginal hack, you're a sore loser as well.

You got stone cold busted. Take your lumps like a man.

hefe, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  3. A14

A14 Member

Best Answers:
    How much does Ice pay you for this ?

A14, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  4. A14

A14 Member

Best Answers:
    You see my feedback there ?So no 2 people can offer same service ?

A14, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  5. hefe

hefe Member

Best Answers:
    His original post describing his service, and your copycat post both still exist.

Anyone that wants to make up their own mind can read both.

Which is more compelling than your weak innuendo.

hefe, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  6. hefe

hefe Member

Best Answers:
    People can offer similar services, but when it's clear that you've made the EXACT same service, with the exact same deliverables, number of links, claims as to what PR the profile might gain, etc, etc....then it's clear you didn't really develop and test the service, but rather, just did a thin rewrite of the sales pitch.

That means, at best, your intention was to figure out how to deliver *AFTER* people ordered...and at worst, that you intended to defraud them.

Also, if you'd offered a little humility after you got busted, and agreed to change the pitch a bit, you would still be selling there. You chose to go full batshit, and reaped the whirlwind. Now you're crying about it.

Man up, take your lumps, quit bitching, and get back to work.

hefe, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  7. A14

A14 Member

Best Answers:
    We also offer the same service like increasing the profile to PR4 , number of links etc..what's wrong with that ? ?that's how youtube services are...so if some one provides web 2.0 on 50 sites..so no one else should provide web 2.0 on 50 sites ? and that's not even mentioned in rules...the ban was done for personal motive to reduce competition ...and if you can make up your mind , read the other threads where Ice has never delivered the report including 3 reports for people in my skype contacts...So i don't mean banning me is scamming..i mean where are the 3 reports ? can he atleast refund the $600 ? ? that's what i mean by scamming..

A14, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  8. A14

A14 Member

Best Answers:
    Ok , it's probably ICE ...Because he said the same exact words on skype...I agreed to even delete the thread and never sell youtube service again ...but he was not OK with it..What's your reply for this ?

A14, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  9. hefe

hefe Member

Best Answers:
    Blah, blah, blah. You wanted to know why you got the banhammer, so I tried to explain.

Clearly, you just want to vent, so I'll step aside and you can vent away.

Later.

hefe, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  10. hefe

hefe Member

Best Answers:
    and no, this is not I2E.

hefe, Apr 30, 2013 IP
    A14 likes this.
  11. Leo05

Leo05 Member

Best Answers:
    You mean - Googlehammer Ban?

Leo05, May 1, 2013 IP
  12. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Sniff, sniff, weep, weep, Warrior Forum ban, blub, blub.

My heart breaks for you.

ryan_uk, May 1, 2013 IP
  13. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why are you starting a thread for someone at a different forum? lol

digitalpoint, May 1, 2013 IP
    A14 likes this.
  14. A14

A14 Member

Best Answers:
    Just letting the people of DP know about the scam running in that other forum and a precaution to stay safe..:) or i would say just sharing my experience..

A14, May 1, 2013 IP
  15. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Wouldn't it be better to post it there?

digitalpoint, May 1, 2013 IP
  16. Leo05

Leo05 Member

Best Answers:
    He can not anymore, they banned him and all his multiple clones for multiacc, service copycat and fake reviews.

Leo05, May 1, 2013 IP
  17. A14

A14 Member

Best Answers:
    The Complaint is against the Moderator of that forum and who knows how to use his power in a wrong way , So obviously when i posted the complaint i was banned ..and i took help from few people...all resulted in nothing but banned..he now blocked me on skype...so it's gone now...So that's why i can't post there as well..

A14, May 1, 2013 IP
  18. A14

A14 Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah , banned because i complained against their moderator..

Service copycat ? So no 2 guys can offer the same service ?

Fake reviews ? There is not even 1 review in my thread...so where did you see the fake reviews ? ?

Last edited: May 1, 2013
    A14, May 1, 2013 IP