1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guns Kill People! ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nicholas Pope, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Princess Aiyanaa

Princess Aiyanaa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Courage and conviction are powerful weapons against an enemy who depends only on fists or guns. Animals know when you are afraid; a coward knows when you are not. The gun itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, So it is true that Guns never kill any one, it's the people who put their finger on it trigger and shoot the others. :confused:

Princess Aiyanaa, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  2. Princess Aiyanaa

Princess Aiyanaa Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to share this with all:
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.

Princess Aiyanaa, Apr 30, 2013 IP
    Nicholas Pope likes this.
  3. Real_YT_Business

Real_YT_Business Peon

Best Answers:
    Reguardless, The system is always full of Loop holes, no matter where you live Anyone at anytime can get a gun no matter if they are banned or not, You can thank corruption as well as people having evil intentions. Anything is possible

Real_YT_Business, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  4. maivindian

maivindian Active Member

Best Answers:
    Gun is only for protection specially for your family, because if bad guys knows you have a gun not entering to your house

maivindian, Apr 30, 2013 IP
    Nicholas Pope likes this.
  5. Shelterman

Shelterman Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a link to a BBC article calling for a ban on long kitchen knives:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4581871.stm
    In the US this is laughable, but those in the UK probably take it a little more seriously...why is this? The reason we look at it different is CONDITIONING. We HAVE TO understand that human nature is the same whether we have a gun in our hand or a rock. If we have evil intent we will make evil use of the tool available to us. Also, we have to understand that governments are the same...they ALWAYS want to disarm us and be DEPENDENT on them and SUBSERVIENT to them. These things have been consistent since the beginning of human history. What is dangerous now is that the media has more of an influence now (conditioning) than ever before in history...my challenge to us...are we going to use the brain that our Creator has given us to think for ourselves or be slaves to those that wish to control us, whether that be the thug on the street or those who create our laws to "keep us safe"?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
    Shelterman, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  6. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    They should ban toenail clippers. I'm lethal with one.

ryan_uk, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  7. Shelterman

Shelterman Member

Best Answers:
    LOL...If I had a "like button" I would like this! Actually I believe the TSA (Transportation Security Administration) here in the US does ban tonenail clippers from being taken onboard commercial flights.

ryan_uk likes this.
  8. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    LOL, crazy stuff. What next - long nails and nail extensions? There are so many things that can be used to kill or hurt with, cause destruction, etc. Simple solution - ban humans.

ryan_uk, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  9. Shelterman

Shelterman Member

Best Answers:
    We've got to step back an look at what is happening to us....not to sound too conspiratorial, but there IS an agenda here. We are lead to believe that more and more laws will protect us, the trouble is that the laws that are being passed are not being ENFORCED yet when something bad happens we demand more laws and our lawmakers are happy to comply. When certain terrible events happen those that wish to control us are waiting to give us a solution. Do a search on "Hegelian Dialectic".

Ryan I know you were being sarcastic with your "ban humans" suggestion, but your point is well taken. MURDER is MURDER we need to focus on WHAT is EVIL. Inanimate objects are NOT evil, the object that makes the conscious decision is the evil that the action needs to be taken on. Granted, when the evil is done by the evil doers, there are victims involved, but this is sometimes the price to pay in a free society. My personal solution is to NOT be a VICTIM...which is what anyone who enters my home with evil intent will quickly find out.

ryan_uk likes this.
  10. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    Amen, mate. (Not that I am religious. :p) I absolute agree with everything you wrote. it always saddens me when reactionary laws are brought it. It grabs headlines and makes a few feel warm and safe, but can lead to things as silly as being afraid (or not even allowed to) take photos in public places (as an example). I never felt uncomfortable about doing this anywhere I've visited (quite a lot of Europe), except in good ol' UK, my home country. It's quite sad that, unless you're a Japanese tourist (or someone else who is clearly a tourist - I'm not trying to be racist, but making a point about stereotypes that have been formed - tourist and pervert) it is frowned upon, even in tourist areas. I can understand protecting children, but treating everyone as a pervert by default is plain stupid. Situational awareness, but with common sense (what's that?) should be used instead.

End of me rambling on as I have to leave work. You can all wake up now. :p

ryan_uk, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  11. Shelterman

Shelterman Member

Best Answers:
    ...we definitely are likeminded Ryan...Situational awareness and common sense, if it were applied would replace 50% our laws (actually, the application of LOVE of our fellow humans would replace almost ALL of them, but that is another topic). "Situational awareness" is exactly what I was talking about to someone a couple of days ago when the Boston bombing here in the US was brought up....I really don't know, but I'll bet that if a backback were left on the ground in a crowd in the UK, Israel, or really most any country outside of North America, it would be spotted almost immediately and people in the area would take action and authorities would be notified...we have a lot of learning to do....situational awareness AND common sense.

12. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    Just the average Joes; politicians are just as lacking in it here.

There was an occasion when I reported an unattended bag outside of a train station. It turned out to be nothing, someone selling stuff had left it near some bins and wandered off to the queues of people waiting for taxis and buses. It was handled without fuss (just a stern warning by the police officer to the street seller not to leave his bag again). I apologised if I caused a false alarm, but the woman told me they would rather check these things out than it be ignored and it's not uncommon, despite the many signs and announcements (don't leave your bags unattended). Did I overreact? Is a question I ask myself, but I think not. I didn't assume it was anything bad. At the time I told myself: "I could ignore, but what if? Better if I tell someone and it turn out to be nothing than not tell someone and it turns out bad."

Sorry to the OP, we've maybe totally derailed the gun discussion. :p

ryan_uk, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  13. nimohostco

nimohostco Peon

Best Answers:
    I hate guns I think guns are acid for the world

nimohostco, May 1, 2013 IP
  14. black_paranoid

black_paranoid Member

Best Answers:

Soon after this you'll hate human, you'll think human are acid for the world and one day you are becoming a villains who want to erase all human in the world....

:):):) Come on, give me a break will yaa...

black_paranoid, May 1, 2013 IP
  15. Shelterman

Shelterman Member

Best Answers:
    This is exactly right Black_paranoid. It sounds like you may be already aware of this, but the the ones behind the scenes who want to get guns out of our hands actually DO hate humans and want to erase at least a big portion of humans out of the world.

Shelterman, May 1, 2013 IP
    black_paranoid likes this.
  16. Saad Hussain

Saad Hussain Peon

Best Answers:
    Gun only knows to hurt and kill

Saad Hussain, May 4, 2013 IP
  17. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    My gun only knows how to get drunk. He just told me he's going out for a beer.

ryan_uk, May 4, 2013 IP
  18. black_paranoid

black_paranoid Member

Best Answers:

My gun was a playboy :):):)

black_paranoid, May 4, 2013 IP
  19. dAVID aBRAHAM

dAVID aBRAHAM Peon

Best Answers:
    I have the guns at one time and the people were afraid me I am doing the wrong things but they still afraid me now I dont have any guns and the suddetly the enviroment is change of my house that bad guns are......

dAVID aBRAHAM, May 5, 2013 IP
  20. fau00

fau00 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, don't tell your childhood experience to everybody here.. :D

fau00, May 10, 2013 IP