1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

does really a software can create backlinks ??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by mobi4all, Apr 29, 2013.

hello everybody, a few minutes ago i have visited one of websites which offer a software for some fees which will make a backlinks for your website or your domains, such as "Linkemperor" i really don't understand what that software should do, but is it legal to do so with Google and does it really helps in creating Backlinks and no penalties on that or getting blocked from Google SERP ???
    Anyone got an idea about that or even tried it before ???

mobi4all, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  2. ushahm

ushahm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i don't use any software to create backlinks for my site.i do create backlinks manually.:)

ushahm, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  3. niks76

niks76 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    plz don't use any software for create backlink .if you are using this kind of software so your website going down reputation in the market.

niks76, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  4. contech

contech Member

Best Answers:
    That's definitely a no no. Instead of using software for creating backlinks why not use a software to helps you create high quality content and thus will greatly improve your On-Page SEO and increase the number of your readers for sure because you can create targeted blog post that you audience will surely love to read.

contech, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  5. a1brandz

a1brandz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I do not prefer any article spinning kind of software even google also hates automated content generation software. Similarly automatic backlink generator software do more harm then good.

a1brandz, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  6. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you spend your cash somewhere else, like on someone who can manually create the backlinks for you, or a writer who can write original articles for you. Links created by software and applications tend to be of low quality, or downright spam, so it's not worth it in the end.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  7. Yogesh Giri

Yogesh Giri Member

Best Answers:
    Don't use use any software for create backlink. It is very harm full for your site create manualy backlink get ranking.

Yogesh Giri, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  8. mobi4all

mobi4all Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks you all for your opinions :)

mobi4all, Apr 30, 2013 IP