1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Increase Facebook Likes Through Apps

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Samriti Sharma, Jan 18, 2013.

Hi Friends I am running my own site and doing SMO myself. I gonna to run a contest on my facebook page. For this I plan to use a free app which will help to make popular my contest and will increase my page likes. Please suggest me.

Regards
    Samriti Sharma

Samriti Sharma, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  2. Raja Krishna

Raja Krishna Peon

Best Answers:
    there is no way u can increase likes using apps

Raja Krishna, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  3. creativistenterprise

creativistenterprise Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Now hold on. There are ways. Not directly from the app, but there are developers that create apps specifically to make your page go virul, where they entice the viewer to both like and share...

creativistenterprise, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  4. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Contests are a great idea, you should see results from that..good luck.

ninjamtlt1, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  5. thriftgirl62

thriftgirl62 Member

Best Answers:
    Free apps are free because the developer/publisher of that app owns the app and domain it's hosted on. Facebook only redirects traffic back to the app domain specified in the developer settings for that app. Whoever owns the app WANTS as many free users as they can find because every user who authorizes, uses or interacts with their app [your contest] increases traffic back to the app plus users are required to LIKE their page in order to use their app. The contest will probably be added to a TAB on your page but you will have to share the contest and hope your friends will share it with their friends too or not very many people will even see it - maybe 13% of the number of likes you have right now.

I'm new here so I'm not sure if I can even post an example of a quiz I have - I better not !! I also have an app with several Facebook videos that explain alot of things about apps that nobody is going to tell you.

thriftgirl62, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  6. InfinMarkets

InfinMarkets Peon

Best Answers:
    I think nobody will give you the right answer, people create apps and earn money by selling it. Such apps are not free

InfinMarkets, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  7. Xnefoo

Xnefoo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of "Viral" Facebook scripts out there, just search on CodeCanyon to find some. And they aren't that expensive, some providers will even set it up for you. Also note that you need a domain and hosting before you start.

Xnefoo, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  8. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    You can increase your facebook page by using online websites those are providing free likes services. The only thing you have to do is to create a profile and add your facebook page url. You can get facebook likes when you will like other users facebook page.

stepbystep, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  9. Samriti Sharma

Samriti Sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi thriftgirl62 thanks, for your valuable suggestion..This is a nice idea to increase traffic through FB contest. I wanna run a contest as you mention..For this contest, I need a free app. If you can, then please give me some free fb apps.

Samriti Sharma, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  10. danmon

danmon Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know there is a way to do this. Have seen guys get 20k likes on FB pages in a few days using apps and a few tricks. But unfortunately even I am trying to figure it out ;)

danmon, Jun 5, 2013 IP