1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal account limited access due to PAN card verification

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by ravi_11, Apr 28, 2013.

i just created paypal account and now it stuck on PAN card verification . and it shows me that i can't receive money until it is verified successfully .and now someone just transferred some amount to my account and it is in process until i will send him his purchase(within 2-3 days) but if this account is not verified in time and the amount is transferred to my account should i still get that money ???

ravi_11, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  2. sushantvirdi

sushantvirdi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    PAN card verification will take at-least a week to complete. Or you can try calling them

sushantvirdi, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  3. ravi_11

ravi_11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    but is it possible that my account still receive money before verification

ravi_11, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just Scan Your Pan Card and Attached the jpg image file of your pan card trough the contact us form, In this way your account will get verified in 2 to 3 business days. Just do it at earliest. I had also verified my Pan with this method.

iwebsocial, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  5. james312

james312 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Only Indian paypal has such rules because fraudulent rate is very high , why don't u open a paypal account saying you are from another country?? just make sure it is non US or else they will ask for your social security number.

james312, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  6. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can not receive money until it is verified.

This is due to stop blacklisted money but they forgot to control 1Lakh crore or 2 lakh crore scam in India. They just want to kill middle class people.

humtuma, Apr 29, 2013 IP
    jacky8 likes this.
  7. james312

james312 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was really angry when i couldn't receive even 1 cent form PTC sites, but luckily my brain started working and i immediately opened a new country account.

james312, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  8. ravi_11

ravi_11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks all of you for your reply. my pen card verification is still in progress and somehow i managed to get my money so i have enough time to wait for its activation.
    and if in case i opened a new country account then can i still use my indian bank account to link with my paypal id

ravi_11, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  9. james312

james312 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    no , indian bank account can only be used in india, but if you sign up for any other country, u can send up to 1000$ per month without verifying.
    Also, i know a legal method to get US verified paypal account:
    you can open a payoneer account which can legally get u a free US bank account and a master card but it is not available in india , in that case if you have any relatives or friends living abroad, payoneer can send it to them and they can forward to you.

james312, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  10. Indausdev

Indausdev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, you wont be able to withdraw without adding PAN card. I dont understand what you mean by payment processing would take 2 to 3 days until I send him his purchase. Normally Paypal funds are transferred instantly and Paypal recommends to transfer goods or services only after getting funds in your Paypal account. Drop me a PM and I could find you a way out of this.

Indausdev, May 3, 2013 IP