1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Decode help ${"GLOBALS"}["hpgxlyf"], ${"GLOBALS"}["000000"]

Discussion in 'PHP' started by niroshana35, Apr 28, 2013.

Hi, I need PHP expert help to decode this strange PHP code

<?php ${"GLOBALS"}["hpgxlyf"]="url";${"GLOBALS"}["iflfddsbhow"]="output";function curlURL($url){$btqcnut="curl";$swrxjpkk="output";${"GLOBALS"}["rfertsdk"]="curl";${"GLOBALS"}["iebwppon"]="curl";${${"GLOBALS"}["rfertsdk"]}=curl_init();${"GLOBALS"}["pybxouypqo"]="curl";$qchwfssoq="curl";curl_setopt(${$btqcnut},CURLOPT_URL,${${"GLOBALS"}["hpgxlyf"]});curl_setopt(${${"GLOBALS"}["pybxouypqo"]},CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,true);curl_setopt(${$qchwfssoq},CURLOPT_USERAGENT,"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)");${$swrxjpkk}=curl_exec(${${"GLOBALS"}["iebwppon"]});return${${"GLOBALS"}["iflfddsbhow"]};}echo "<!-- content-wrap ends-->\t\n\t</div>\n<!-- wrap ends here -->\n</div>\n</div>\n\n<div id="bottom_shadow\"></div>\t\n</div>\n";$tgdhiphe="msettings";${"GLOBALS"}["kvrnqde"]="msettings";${"GLOBALS"}["ccgnlhf"]="menubottom";$fwbjngodqe="menuarticle";${"GLOBALS"}["nnygdqaxt"]="showmenu";${"GLOBALS"}["ferojoressk"]="tmsettings";${"GLOBALS"}["oysaxaqgoc"]="msettings";${"GLOBALS"}["whlpcwk"]="msettings";${${"GLOBALS"}["kvrnqde"]}=get_option(TMI_SETTINGS);$oihzjsqvlp="showmenu";${"GLOBALS"}["kbsxkzgdb"]="pages";${"GLOBALS"}["hxbmddc"]="am_password";${${"GLOBALS"}["ferojoressk"]}=get_option(TM_SETTINGS);${"GLOBALS"}["zdjqcn"]="showmenu";${"GLOBALS"}["dtemrywzv"]="amembercheck";${"GLOBALS"}["selgxenh"]="tmsettings";${"GLOBALS"}["ejjdfc"]="pagg";${"GLOBALS"}["nshknokcoo"]="menutop";${"GLOBALS"}["mbeeryp"]="tmsettings";${${"GLOBALS"}["nnygdqaxt"]}=${${"GLOBALS"}["mbeeryp"]}["showmenu"];${${"GLOBALS"}["nshknokcoo"]}=${${"GLOBALS"}["mbeeryp"]}["page-top"];${"GLOBALS"}["lmvwppfeh"]="settings";${${"GLOBALS"}["ccgnlhf"]}=${${"GLOBALS"}["mbeeryp"]}["page-bottom"];${$fwbjngodqe}=${${"GLOBALS"}["lmvwppfeh"]}["page-article"];${$oihzjsqvlp}=${${"GLOBALS"}["selgxenh"]}["showmenu"];${"GLOBALS"}["ceyeygolqi"]="msettings";$xigteetqbh="msettings";echo "\n\n\n\n\n\n\n";if(function_exists("curl_version")){${"GLOBALS"}["ovjrkbvi"]="curlresult";${"GLOBALS"}["poxgvgw"]="amembercheck";$evcrwwfeobh="am_username";$uxaixn="amembercheck";$tfchtpjtl="curlresult";$kuuufma="memberid";${$uxaixn}=${${"GLOBALS"}["dtemrywzv"]}."amembercheck.php?userid=".${$kuuufma}."&uname=".${$evcrwwfeobh}."&upass=".${${"GLOBALS"}["hxbmddc"]};${${"GLOBALS"}["ovjrkbvi"]}=curlURL(${${"GLOBALS"}["poxgvgw"]}."&curl=1");if(trim(${$tfchtpjtl})!="1"){header("location:$expiredpage");}}else{echo "\n\n<script src=\"";echo${${"GLOBALS"}["dtemrywzv"]};echo "\" language="javascript" type=\"text/javascript"></script>\n\n";}$vtoorvfb="msettings";$nmgoijyqvgds="showmenu";echo "\n\n\n<center><span style="text-align:center; color:#ffffff; font-weight:normal; font-size:13px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; \">\n";if(${${"GLOBALS"}["zdjqcn"]}==2||${${"GLOBALS"}["nnygdqaxt"]}==3||${$nmgoijyqvgds}==5){${"GLOBALS"}["ysbagpln"]="pages";${${"GLOBALS"}["ysbagpln"]}=get_pages();if(is_array(${${"GLOBALS"}["kbsxkzgdb"]})){$iodxgoytxs="pages";foreach(${$iodxgoytxs} as${${"GLOBALS"}["ejjdfc"]}){${"GLOBALS"}["mhahovbwsdga"]="menubottom";if(is_array(${${"GLOBALS"}["mhahovbwsdga"]})){${"GLOBALS"}["elvnlym"]="menubottom";if(in_array($pagg->ID,${${"GLOBALS"}["elvnlym"]})){${"GLOBALS"}["pxkhbowcn"]="pgs";${${"GLOBALS"}["pxkhbowcn"]}=$pagg->ID;echo"<span style='margin-left:15px;margin-right:15px;'><a href=\"".get_page_link($pagg->ID)."\" title=\"$pagg->post_title" class='navlink' style='color:#666;'>$pagg->post_title</a> </span>";}}}}echo "\n\n</span></center>\n";}echo "\n<br>\n<div id=\"footer_text" style="text-align:center; width:800px; margin:0 auto; padding-bottom:10px;">\n";if(${$vtoorvfb}["footer_text_code"])echo stripslashes(${$xigteetqbh}["footer_text_code"]);echo "\n</div>\n<center>\n<div align="center" style=\"width:960px; text-align:center\">\n";if(${${"GLOBALS"}["ceyeygolqi"]}["miscellanea_disabled_click"]==""){echo "\n<span style="text-align:center; color:#000; font-weight:normal; font-size:12px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; ">Powered by the <a href="http://www.Themename.com/welcome.php?ref=";if(${${"GLOBALS"}["oysaxaqgoc"]}["clickbankid"]!=""){${"GLOBALS"}["ngkweppnvv"]="msettings";echo${${"GLOBALS"}["ngkweppnvv"]}["clickbankid"];}echo "\" title=\"Wordpress Theme" target="_blank\" style="color:#3c3934\">Wordpress Theme</a>\n</span>\n";}else{echo"";}echo "\n</div>\n\n</center>\n\n<br>\n\n";wp_footer();echo "\n";if(${$tgdhiphe}["miscellanea_code"])echo stripslashes(${${"GLOBALS"}["whlpcwk"]}["miscellanea_code"]);echo "\n\n\n<script>\n    function EndRequestHandler(sender, args)\n    {\n        jQuery('input[type=radio].star').rating();\n    }\nif (typeof(Sys) !== 'undefined')  Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManager.getInstance().add_endRequest(EndRequestHandler);\n\n</script>\n</body>\n</html>";?>
    Code (markup):
    Does enyone know a method or a simple PHP script to get the actual PHP Code?

niroshana35, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You haven't even bothered to un-minify it!

I'd say the code is encrypted and therefore you aren't meant to "get the actual PHP Code".

Is there a problem with the code? - submit a defect report with the vendor

sarahk, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  3. niroshana35

niroshana35 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know much about PHP that's why ask some ones help!

niroshana35, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Well if you want to profit from the hardwork of others you might want to pay them for their scripts

sarahk, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  5. niroshana35

Best Answers:

Well you totally misunderstood me, I purchased the theme few years ago now their support and website not responding and before I going to use it I want to make sure their are no backdoors on these scripts.

niroshana35, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It might have helped it you'd stated your concerns upfront. If you are worried about it I'd just ditch it. The theme won't be "responsive" and there are plenty of quality themes about that aren't encoded.

sarahk, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  7. nico_swd

nico_swd Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There's no backdoor, it just calls home to check if your license is still valid (at least that's what it looks like). You might want to remove the whole if(function_exists("curl_version")) {} else {} blocks, because it just slows down the page load time.

nico_swd, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  8. niroshana35

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tip, yes that's what I'm wondering at the moment to find a better new premium theme and purchase, I already searched and found few ones.

niroshana35, Apr 30, 2013 IP