1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Low cpc rate what can i do?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by habibpkck, Apr 27, 2013.

Hi,
    I have mobile related forum site.i place adsense ads at header and inside posts.daily unique visitor aprox 250-300.but cpc rate is very low only 0.02-0.04 cents.can i earn good money with my mobile forum?if yes what can i do?

habibpkck, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  2. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Forums tend to do less money, what you can do is you need to increase visitors of your forum to earn more money, I would say.

SERPpoint, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  3. Sharpay

Sharpay Active Member

Best Answers:
    What country does the majority of your traffic come from?

Either sell banner advertising space or put up your own CPA offers instead or both. At the time of this posting, Peerfly has 37 Mobile & App installs valid for 8 different countries with payouts ranging from $1.70 - $38.50 per conversion. Took me about 6 seconds to locate all these offers, although I've already joined and been accepted to the network.

Sharpay, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  4. habibpkck

habibpkck Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Mostly traffic comes to my forum from asian countries.what is peerfly?how can i earn money using peerfly?
    plz give me some tips.

habibpkck, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  5. Sharpay

Sharpay Active Member

Best Answers:
    Peerfly is a CPA network, also known as Cost-Per-Action. It's not the only one out there, but it is reputable and it's what I use exclusively. People recommend joining 2-3 networks.

Add me on Skype, join as my affiliate, and I'll hold your hand through making money with this website and any future sites.

My free info for when you've joined and been accepted:
    (by the way--you have a higher acceptance chance in all CPA networks if you've been referred by someone. If you know somebody else, you should probably sign up under them since you already have a relationship if they're willing to help you out, but I'm here too for anyone that's interested. I have lots of spare time and I spend it all online, heheh.)

• Download & install a split tester (Google Analytics has one). One test should display Adsense ads, the other CPA ads
    • Use a banner rotation. Most CPA networks, PeerFly included, have one built in and available.
    • Once each CPA banner has hit ~100 clicks, check to see which are performing best.
    • Keep the top two performers and split them BOTH. Make 2 different banners for Offer A & 2 different banners for Offer B. Which one performs best? Drop the low performers after around ~100 clicks or more (less isn't good enough for a sample size, sorry).
    • Once you have a good idea of how these offers perform (conversion rates, impressions, etc.) you can start selling direct advertising.

Sharpay, Apr 28, 2013 IP
    CoreyPeerFly likes this.
  6. na09

na09 Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately no direct solutions to control your adsense CPC.

na09, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  7. dalcomp

dalcomp Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with this one.
    Unless you change your niche ofc.

dalcomp, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  8. winner002

winner002 Member

Best Answers:
    most likely your adsense bids are cpm not cpc, which means dont matter there is click or not. I have a asian forum, my gets about $.10 per cpc, cause I block all network except adwords, cause most of adwords is cpc bids.

winner002, May 4, 2013 IP