1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Unique Website Design + html/css Codding

Discussion in 'Design' started by stats, Apr 27, 2013.

Need a pro designer who has at least 3-5 years experience of designing webshops.
    The design must be clean and professional and at the same time rich-looking (not empty). The focus will be not only on the overall look (layout, arrangement, colors, etc) but also on the small elements (buttons, lines, links, etc)

Please PM me your portfolio, include ONLY webshops that you have done (should have at least some 3-5, otherwise please don't bother)
    Also tell me you price range and availability.

DONT FORGET:
    I also need the html/css codding, so include it in the price. I am NOT looking for .psd alone, if you are not able to provide me codded html/css version - please don't bother replying.

Thanks

stats, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  2. Monkz

Monkz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can I know your budget?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
    Monkz, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  3. ktmfreelancer

ktmfreelancer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am an expert, in psd, css3, xhtml, html5 conversion as well as validating your pages on w3c standard, let me know what you have skype me : avinash_boot or email me

ktmfreelancer, Apr 28, 2013 IP