1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web Design Domain Appraisal

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by TayneC8, Apr 27, 2013.

I was hoping to start a web design business however I never found the time, and I've got a domain expiring soon and wondering if it's worth it to sell.

http://www.designmeaweb.com/

Much appreciated to anyone who can give me an appraisal.

TayneC8, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  2. globegenius

globegenius Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have 4 pages indexed by Google but no PR. Not that it really matters. My opinion it is worth what you paid for it. Sorry I could not give you better news. Keyword domain names do not mean much to Google anymore. You need content and good back links.

globegenius, Apr 27, 2013 IP
    TayneC8 likes this.
  3. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

Not really. It could be turned into a brand if it was designmeawebsite.com, but at just web it feels incomplete. Forget keywords for such a domain name and find a cool brand if you want to resell.

ryan_uk, May 1, 2013 IP
    TayneC8 likes this.
  4. Indausdev

Indausdev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its good domain, I'm in the field of web development from past 8 years and see people buying such domains to increase and get some projects. If you promote it you will get real good price for this and if not you will get something above reg fee for sure. If you are interested I could find you a good buyer as well.

I know someone who is building a site where users can build site automatically online (basic sites) he is looking to get several such domains so he must be able to get you good offer. I will present him the domain and keep you updated.

Indausdev, May 2, 2013 IP
  5. Dzign Studios

Dzign Studios Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice name there, we just purchased a similar kind of domain for mid $$, hope that helps. If I was offered this at that time I wouldn't mind paying a bit extra for this domain.

Dzign Studios, May 3, 2013 IP