1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal funds on hold, need them desperately.

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Paypal123, Apr 26, 2013.

Hi, today, I reached my Paypal receiving limit. Now, I know this is my own fault but I didn't mean for it to happen, I planned on letting it get just under the limit, withdrawing until I have ID (Which I don't currently have) and then uploading it so my limit gets upped.

However, I received payment today for an item that sold a few weeks ago that I didn't expect and it took the limit over and Paypal have placed a hold on my funds until I upload my ID, which I don't have.

The problem is, I was only selling stuff so I have money to pay off a debt with a company that has to be paid on Monday, if I don't get it, I'm going to be in a huge amount of debt and I really don't know what to do.

If I don't get this money I'm in such a mess and I have no idea what to do about it, I've had the payment to the company put forward twice and they're not willing to budge this time.

If I ring Paypal tomorrow and explain my situation to them, that I need to pay the debt and if I can't pay it I'm literally going to kill my self (Not really, but I'll be screwed). Do you think they'd listen and release the funds for me? Not un limit my account, just release the funds?

I need to get it done tomorrow really, so, any tips would really be appreciated as this is life or death for me, if I don't get it sorted, I really am screwed.

Paypal123, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  2. muffet

muffet Active Member

Best Answers:
    No you should have uploaded your ID that Paypal requested from you earlier instead of waiting til the last minute to get yourself into this bind. Upload your ID as Paypal requested and requires of you and pay whatever late fee penalty you'd owe to the company who you owe monies too. Paypal's Customer Service will not show you any empathy because of your obligations with another company.

muffet, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  3. Dzign Studios

Dzign Studios Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Agreed, Paypal wont release funds until you provide them with what they are asking for. You can easily get new id if you have provided with real informations if not you might be at hard place now. I see lots of people trying to provide fake ids which worked for them but it is not recommended for future safety of your account.

Dzign Studios, May 5, 2013 IP
  4. Abh

Abh Active Member

Best Answers:
    They don't care about your problems, you'd have higher chances to get money from random people on the street than get your own money from paypal. You'll be wasting your time calling. You should ask for a loan from a friend.

Abh, May 5, 2013 IP
  5. Dzign Studios

Dzign Studios Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, agreed with Abh. Better get a loan from someone you know well and when you get funds released from Paypal just pay them back with some interest.

Dzign Studios, May 5, 2013 IP