1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can i derive the traffic from twitter.

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by pkarnwal, Apr 18, 2013.

can you tell me the please how can i derive the traffic from twitter. is this very necessary for traffic i have lot of followers in twitter a/c.

pkarnwal, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  2. Jack_The_Stripper

Jack_The_Stripper Member

Best Answers:
    There are a couple of hints for driving traffic from Twitter to a Landing Page, like tweeting the same Tweet + Link once or twice per day, being active from 8am to 6pm (most of us use Twitter during the working time/days), and so on..

Jack_The_Stripper, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  3. Scott Riordan

Scott Riordan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create original content and post it on your website. Tweet the link.

Scott Riordan, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  4. Iain R

Iain R Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The biggest thing for Twitter has to be your title. If you have an uninteresting title, people aren't going to take a second look at it because there will be a thousand others.

Also, engaging with your audience is pretty important. By doing that, you are more likely to have people click on something that you post.

Having a ton of followers can be helpful, but many times they won't be your target audience unless you have gone out of your way to target them

Just some ideas.

Iain R, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  5. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    I built a targeted list of followers. I directed them back to my site through relevant Tweets, link in my profile, and interacting with others through retweets, responding to direct messages, and twitter chats.

TextServices, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  6. techncom

techncom Active Member

Best Answers:
    To get success, you have to get real followers. Not need to be huge but they have to be real. Use "#, @" tags. Try to be daily on there. Don't just post for your site, post like real human. Try to communicate with others by using message and @ tag.

You also can buy Twitter traffic from fiverr. Cos will be just $5 for monthly package. Check out http://fiverr.com/alexa_guru/drive-unlimited-traffic-from-twitter-to-your-website-for-one-month (fiverr link). This will give you unlimited Twitter targeted REAL and UNIQUE visitors from all around the world which will be TRACEABLE by Google Analytics instantly.

Enjoy!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
    techncom, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  7. iisp.hk

iisp.hk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello techncom, I am very interested in the Fiverr service you mentioned above, and wanna give it a try.
    Our English version website is newly launched and now hungry for more traffic, hope it will really work and later, come back to give you a BIG Thank You! (handshaking...)

iisp.hk, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  8. techncom

techncom Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great! You can order directly at fiverr.

9. ruworth

ruworth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Its very simple to drive traffic from twitter.

Get a good list of people following you then tweet your link and "ta daaaa" your traffic will flow.

It really is as simple as that.

ruworth, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  10. techncom

techncom Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's simple but not too much simple as you said.

11. iisp.hk

iisp.hk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Before I place the order, I sent a message to the Seller.
    Honestly, I am not so sure about what kind of services he is providing would be the most suitable one for us.

iisp.hk, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  12. ruworth

ruworth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It is if you think about it.

Follow a bunch of people in your niche, they will follow you back, when they do just tweet something interesting and add your URL.

Its easier to get traffic from Twitter than it is FB.

ruworth, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  13. techncom

techncom Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you are expert in twitter. But i have tried many times, i never gets more than 10 in a day from my any account (i have more than 10 accounts just for targeted followers). That means it's not simple as you told.

14. Ameerabbas

Ameerabbas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

First you have to be more active on twitter and it depends how many amount of followers do you have. Use hashtag to promote your products. tweet link once or twice a day. Try to interact with your audience more often. Post quality content that can really help. Use tweet adder to get targeted followers. Having loads of twitter followers can be great it shows your social presence.

Send Direct messages, Tweet your audience more often that's how you can derive more traffic.

Just my thoughts
    Regards

Ameerabbas, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  15. Fitto23

Fitto23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've just paid for a fivver campaign will let you know how it goes

Fitto23, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  16. iisp.hk

iisp.hk Active Member

Best Answers:
    One order of "...will drive UNLIMITED traffic from Twitter to your website for one month for $5" on Fivver was placed in the end after some message exchanges between the seller and me, hope we could get more and real traffic as the seller promised.

iisp.hk, May 3, 2013 IP
  17. Montreal Classifieds

Montreal Classifieds Active Member

Best Answers:
    I really don't believe in all these unlimited traffic offers. First, there is no such thing unlimited and you should stop there. Second, traffic that will be sent is not real, robots. What would make me to visit your site, when you pay to someone else?
    To the original question, write good, interesting tweets, cover trending topics, use #, and of course use links to your website. Tweet during different timezones, unless you need specific traffic from particular location.
    Don't tweet too much, as it might force existing followers to unfollow.
    Use mentions @ to other people somehow related to your tweets.

Use direct messages to your new followers, welcome them and at the same time mention your website. Don't sell, just mention. If you dont get many new followers, you can do it manually, otherwise use tweeter automation tools, autoresponders and scheduled tweeting.

Montreal Classifieds, May 3, 2013 IP
  18. iisp.hk

iisp.hk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Montreal Classifieds, thanks for the information, I will take it into consideration.
    I notice that you are from Canada, by coincidence, we recently got more orders from CA than before, so I consider we should increase publicity in this area, do you have any advice for us? :)

iisp.hk, May 3, 2013 IP
  19. Premmm

Premmm Member

Best Answers:
    Twitter is really amazing place to share your links. You can have large number of followers and just one share and it reaches to everyone.
    Twitter is amazing social network site for helping new strangers friends. Virtual friends and then real friends. :)

Premmm, May 4, 2013 IP