1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PR2 - 9k UV/day - 190k Daily PV - Huge Potential (Popular Site)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sniper2008, Apr 23, 2013.

Hello,

Here is the details:

URL: http://www.intwitty.com

For domain registrar, alexa rank, and links please take a look on sale data above.

This site has around 7-9k visitors daily and 100k-200k pageviews daily, please take a look on histats details below:

[​IMG]
    and
    [​IMG]

InTwitty is a leading and very popular Twitter Client site over the internet. Most known for twitter mobile login or twitter login for mobile site.

InTwitty.com is #1 Mobile Twitter Client in the world. Please see the screenshots below:
    [​IMG]

This site also ranks for many related keywords that are in huge competitions. You can check the rank checker SS from Long Tail Platinum here: http://i.imgur.com/5S6ejLf.png

This site has PR 2 from Google:
    [​IMG]

Also, this site got sitelinks from Google which means Google consider this site as an authority site. If you do not know what sitelink is, please take a look on what wikipedia says: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sitelink

Sitelink proof:
    [​IMG]

No revenue, I do not have adsense account to place its ads on this site. BUT I believe you can imagine how much the earning will you get with 100k-200k impressions a day (with over 7k visitors).

I have no time to promote this site, the site has the steady traffic and thousands of loyal visitors. I just neglected it for over 1 month. But actually our visitors promote this site their selves. There is feature to do so and spread InTwitty to the world and they definitely love to! :)

And if you do have time and want to improve the site by promoting it intensively, you will get much bigger result. Want to neglect it like what I did? Sure, the traffic has been quite steady already. All you must keep is avoid the downtime.

Asking price: $1800

Bonus: InTwitty Twitter account with over 44k followers worldwide https://twitter.com/InTwittyCom

Payment via PayPal (verified user only, instant payment via sale data above).

PM me for more details. Just feel free to ask.

Thank you.

Regards

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
    sniper2008, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  2. sniper2008

sniper2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Also,

Most incoming search terms other than mobile twitter, mobile twitter client, and twitter mobile login etc is "intwitty, intweety, intwity", and similar words in other variaton. That shows that itwintty is kind of popular worldwide.
    [​IMG]

Users online varies from 200 - 500 and more than that, screenshot:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  3. r2r

r2r Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    88.2% - 45
    have pm'ed, you, would like to see analytics report if you have,

r2r, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  4. Teydd A Jasin

Teydd A Jasin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    is there any running cost?
    And how do you handle the twitter Api limit usage?

Teydd A Jasin, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  5. sniper2008

sniper2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Almost nothing, just the hosting expense. And it will not cost you too much, because particular shared hosting is fine with the amount of traffic and PVs. But I have used hostgator for this site before and they suspended me because online visitor on that day was 700 at one time.

The twitter API limit usage do not need to be handled, honestly I even do not think what it is and I just neglect it ;)

6. sniper2008

sniper2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Buddy, I want to edit my statement before.

The site has just recovered from a bit downtime! Looks like my hosting is not good enough, this site is gotta be a whale! I think you should provide more than a shared hosting to raise this big fish.

It has a great opportunity to be a whale and that would not happen if we place it in small pool. As I do now and it faces some little downtime sometimes.

7. zenilshroff

zenilshroff Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    25.0% - 1
    Twitter login not working, also let me know if there is any revenue, i see adsense placed on top.

How much % of users are from mobile?

zenilshroff, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  8. sniper2008

sniper2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Sorry, this site has been sold out to r2r few days ago :)

Thank you.

sniper2008, Apr 26, 2013 IP