1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPMFUN.com Banned :( help

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by baha_a13, Apr 18, 2013.

Good evening, I hope to reconsider my account Please you change each site to comply with the basic your thank you

my account is :

Why do not you answer it team cpmfun what the problem where you send a technical support many of the messages and there is no response, one of them

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2013
    baha_a13, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  2. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should ask question like this in their official thread.

prawyyy, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  3. Hold_Steady

Hold_Steady Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You're spamming every thread with this... let's say message. But you've got awesome pic on your avatar though.

Hold_Steady, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  4. gold7

gold7 Member

Best Answers:
    They do not care about your question. So, they do not answer your question.

gold7, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  5. baha_a13

baha_a13 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why do not you care about my question I you realize them high profits per day more than 100 thousand visit, really do not care if you insult a response to my question

baha_a13, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  6. webmaster1189

webmaster1189 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    may be they are finding a translator to translate what you are trying to say

webmaster1189, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  7. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    don't expect to get an answer even, they reply who they want and they pay who they want

aassociatehit, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  8. AaronZ101

AaronZ101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Still trolling, I see.

AaronZ101, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  9. cpmfun

cpmfun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I suggest you to try Epom, they accept all websites, they offer the highest rates, and even live chat! (just say they're a great network at the beginning, otherwise they won't answer back). Don't worry about the blank stats - there are 2-3 people who never experienced that (Mr. Epom Tom etc.), so it's OK, and, which is most important - it's your fault! Just send them some traffic and hope it will be counted.

We're a newbie network, we offer high rates because of the pop-ups + pop-unders + redirects + adware + malware + spyware + some not-so-harmful viruses. Also, installing addons and toolbars without visitors permission is paying well! We're getting rich and this is the reason we're now offering NET 15 payments for our oldest publishers.

But we do not accept cheating publishers, I'm sorry.

Our Terms of Service: http://www.cpmfun.com/terms.php
    Google Translate: http://translate.google.com/

Regards,
    Rosen
    CPM Fun

cpmfun, Apr 26, 2013 IP
    OliBoli likes this.
  10. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    ^ what the lady said? I think its all sarcasm and seems she ignore the thread starter

charice.preston, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  11. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hmm what is that all about

aassociatehit, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  12. AaronZ101

AaronZ101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is the NET15 bit true? lol

AaronZ101, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  13. baha_a13

baha_a13 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There mike, I did not do cheating at all where I've put ads inside my location, but I lay it down in certain pages and not all pages are generally now I want to restore my account and I want to work again among the items I swear not read items I do not know that this is unacceptable and will I work within the terms and condition I hope to restore my account and thank you............

baha_a13, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  14. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, Rosen, it is a really good post - nether I can't say it better than this! Lol :cool:

Some people "don't understand" it - but only who don't want to understand, or who can't read; because it is so obviously that there are a few people posting in all CPMfun threads about pop-ups + pop-unders + redirects + adware + malware + spyware + viruses, these people are always replying the against-CPMfun replies (made by cheaters who was banned, obviously) - and exactly the same people are hard promoting an other network, where only they (still the same few people) have big earnings; everybody else who is a publisher of that "awesome network", promoted by these few people, can get only blank stats (big number of impressions but 0 eCPM and 0 earnings), after the first 2-3 days.

So what's so hard to understand? :)

OliBoli, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  15. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:

You sir are doing unprofessional things. I won't say anything about your excellent pop up network with all your brilliant publishers, but come on, you're officially represent your company here and you're taking liberties.

To be honest, your speech seems like stream of consciousness, just don't get why you've mentioned Epom here, while no other even talked about it? It's all about some guy and his unclear questions to YOUR "newbie network".

Please, keep doing your business and don't try to offend other companies.

If you're interested in Epom, visit our blog and read about us. About our partners like 4Shared, Mediafire, Wooga, EdgeCast, Adperium, about our features and innovative offers. Check it here: http://epom.com/news/

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
    matt_matt, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  16. Adstep

Adstep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Net15?! count me in! rhyming & joking. also not sure what's going on here...

Adstep, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  17. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:
    Epom,

Sue them. This is defamation. Unless maybe they are telling the truth?

Wait, Tom.jernaldino, adstep, hold_steady and few others (forgot the the names). Defend!

Tom: I am ok with epom, earning steady. "holding steady"

hold_steady: you are offending me, Im telling the admin.

-----------------------------------------------

Stats problem happen and happen again. Before you ask anyone to mind their network. At least mind your own first. Stop hiring people trolling the digitalpoint forum. We are here to seek solution for publisher or webmaster. Its kind of sick everyday watching a few users trolling the site with one network promotion and then people com back and complaint.

oo9ncom, Apr 29, 2013 IP
    OliBoli likes this.
  18. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:
    This thread isn't about Epom, there is a guy asking CPMfun about his earnings. It's unprofessional to post some goofy insults from OFFICIAL account. What else can I say...

Back to your post, obviously you're hired guy that attacks Epom in every thread (related or not, no matter). I don't even know what to comment here, seriously.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
    matt_matt, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  19. matt_matt

matt_matt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Defamation on forum from unknown OPs, oh wow! Companies like Maxbounty or AdSense should sue every guy posting " THEY ARE SCAM!" threads.

matt_matt, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  20. oo9ncom

oo9ncom Member

Best Answers:

hired? haha, let me tell you something, even I am hired or not hired? is that really important? I changed the stats? I put the publisher rate down to zero? You DID!

Let me think, you must be thinking that I am hired by cpmfun? if so, how come the cpmfun's staff used their official to attack your company?

face the truth, you guyz obviously cannot explain your mistakes so opened multiple account to troll every single thread to cover it. good practice for business? I am just copying you what u r doing in here.

You troll more, I will follow and tell the truth to user. Tell the admins to ban if you want but lets see what the admins going to say about your network. I hope they ban use both.

oo9ncom, Apr 30, 2013 IP
    OliBoli likes this.