1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Vision Care Niche. How do I build links?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by rampageenergyman, Apr 24, 2013.

I have a blog on natural eyesight improvement.
    How do I build backlinks for this blog?
    Does anyone have a list of do follow blogs in the same niche?
    How do I find blogs to comment on?

rampageenergyman, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  2. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try searching for health-related sites, or sites that focus on health and wellness. You can participate in forums and blogs that are in those niches.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  3. rampageenergyman

rampageenergyman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @affilorama - How many links should I build everyday?
    Should I use any particular google commands to find such blogs on vision care

rampageenergyman, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  4. Jen 101

Jen 101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google wants you to build links naturally so looking for blogs that are related to your industry is a great way to build backlinks. Start by reading the blogs and commenting on posts. This will help you begin to develop a relationship with the bloggers. Then you can contact them and ask if they would consider a guest post from you. When you're not a complete stranger they are more likely to be open to a guest post.
    You can also search for health related directories that are quality, not spammy, and add a listing on those.
    Use social media to let people know about your own blog posts and if you have a guest post somewhere mention that on social media too.
    When thinking about how many links to build a day remember the key is looking natural. Trying to get 100 links one day and then not again for a couple of months won't look natural. Instead, daily visit a few blogs that you can leave comments on. If you have the time, post a blog entry to your blog 1-2 times a week, and then try to get a guest blog posted somewhere 1 a week too. Building quality backlinks takes patience and time so the number of links you can aim to build each day or each week depends on the amount of time you can devote to it. The most important thing is that the links you get are quality, it's not so much about the numbers.

Jen 101, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  5. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    Above advice is the great advice, you need to build quality links and quality links take time time, you have to be creative too.

MikeQ, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  6. rampageenergyman

Best Answers:
    Should I buy social bookmarking services? They aren't spammy ones..
    And is it fine to make 50 social book marks on a daily basis?
    Also eyesight forums are difficult to find..
    I already registered in 4 and have been posting since then.

rampageenergyman, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  7. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:

I can't say of social bookmarking only, if you built 50 links in one day and you stopped the work for few days you are not going to get benefit of that, so think of this first, I would say... you have to work continuously for better result..

MikeQ, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  8. rampageenergyman

Best Answers:
    how do I study the techniques used by my competitors? I already used a backlink checker, is there any other way?

rampageenergyman, Apr 26, 2013 IP