1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Learning

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by eDailylife, Apr 24, 2013.

How can I start learn SEO

eDailylife, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  2. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lean how Google would like to teach people to search like > http://www.google.co.uk/insidesearch/searcheducation/training.html

That will give you insight into how peole search you then need to match that up with page content which is structured nicely for your niche whilst bearing in mind to serve the end users as you try to serve your website to make your bucks.

Revelations-Decoder, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  3. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you have started learning by putting this question here..There are many threads on this forum that include basic SEO to typical one..And also there are many online sources are available to learn about SEO like SEOMOZ and many others..

afoley77, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  4. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    Other way is forum, if you participate in some SEO forums regularly, it would give you good benefit, believe me.

MikeQ, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  5. gkuang2

gkuang2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Using this forum is definitely the best way to learn. You can ask questions and there are many forum members on here with a lot experience. This is by far the best and cheapest method. Just post a thread if you have questions, a lot of helpful members on here. Good luck!

gkuang2, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  6. Andy01

Andy01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can find various study tutorials available online to learn Search Engine Optimization techniques. Rather I would suggest you to learn basics of SEO according to Google search engine as this will benefit you a lot.

Andy01, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  7. ikidoxio

ikidoxio Member

Best Answers:
    i am giving private teaching of my seo method at very nice price
    check you pm :)

ikidoxio, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  8. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    I would never recommend to pay for learning SEO unless you believe that seo guy/institution, their success rate..

MikeQ, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  9. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Of course, this forum would help a lot in learning but you need to be active in this forum, at the same time optimize some low competitive keywords so that you can know SEO practically..

alex06295, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  10. PioneerGlobal

PioneerGlobal Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, There are many article present on internet, You can also gain Good knowledge from this Forum, also Google webmaster Tool is a Good Tool for SEO Knowledge.

PioneerGlobal, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  11. Ron Blackwelder

Ron Blackwelder Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I learned it the hard way, but now I really understand it. Visit lots of forums, read everything you can find, latch on to some one who you trust and believe what they are saying, and then trial and error. Over and over again. SEO is not difficult to do, just hard to understand.

Ron Blackwelder, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  12. lorienm

lorienm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want a quick overview with tips to get started, I ran across this cheat sheet for dummies. It by no means covers everything, but it can give you an understanding of how it works. You can read it here: http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/search-engine-optimization-for-dummies-cheat-sheet.html

lorienm, Apr 29, 2013 IP