1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Help me for SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by roofinginsulation, Apr 26, 2013.

Hello,

We are not SEO expert, but we need to do SEO with ourselves.
    We are owner of website which is providing people to upload and share Business news, Electronic News, Research Works and more...

Now How can we do generate more traffic to website?

roofinginsulation, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  2. windsorhills

windsorhills Banned

Best Answers:
    simple question but u need to learn more for generating traffic to ur website. there are different methods are there to improve traffic and ranking.. if u want that ur site need to visible or spread with all people mean u can advertise on social networking sites like facebook, sites. it wil spread.. best option give ur sites to SEO experts they wil make ur site much more visibality and traffic to ur sites..

windsorhills, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  3. Outstrikes

Outstrikes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Backlinking is a great suggestion, or you could pay a professional SEO'er to do bits and bobs, they are not too expensive.

Outstrikes, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  4. johnywalker

johnywalker Peon

Best Answers:
    First make sure your onsite SEO is properly worked out and then move on to reach out for your target group.

johnywalker, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  5. Deceth

Deceth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey there,

Here are some things to know about Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
    • SEO is NOT dead.
    • SEO is about good communication, which is important in all aspects of life.
    • You want to use SEO to communicate clearly to search engines what your website is about.
    • SEO helps Google's algorithms make a decision on whether your content is relevant to a users search request.
    The point is to make it clear what your website is about, so people who want to see that sort of content are more likely to find it. This concept will never be dead or go away. In the future, it might not be called SEO, but the idea will always exist. You have to communicate somehow what your website is about.

So...
    • SEO will always exist in one form or another.
    • SEO is extremely important if you want to generate traffic to your website.
    • SEO is not magic.
    • SEO helps Google understand what your website is about, which means, it can show your content to visitors it thinks want to see a website like yours.
    • SEO means incoming visitors are more likely to find what they are looking for on your site. Traffic is useless if it bounces, SEO will reduce your bounce rates because you are more clearly advertising/communicating what your site is about.
    • SEO alone will give you NOTHING. Who cares if you optimize a load of crap.
    • SEO in combination with quality content will give you traffic.
    • SEO in combination with quality content and a useful product and/or service will give you revenue.
    Here are some other topics from Digital Point about SEO:
    And...

If you found this information useful, subscribe to the World Domination Newsletter because I'll send you more free tips by email.

I'll teach you how to put all the pieces together so you can conquer the world.

Deceth, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  6. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am in this post not going to advice you anything rather I'll share with you a what I did to learn and master SEO.

For a day long I searched google for various info about SEO and gone through a few. Soon I came to realize that if I don’t jump into action I can learn nothing of it. I bookmarked a few of them which were worth reading again.

Then I visited the warrior forum and searched for all the threads related to SEO tools.

I visited all the tools’ salespages and finally signed up for a fully working free trail copy of XgenSEO. It was not my final choice to buy that, it was only to take the help of the tool to learn practically the practical steps of SEO.

In the first 3 to 4 days, I could not understand anything, to be honest, but whenever I got confused, I took the help of google.

It is exactly how I learned SEO.

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  7. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is far more than what you learned from using tools..

And any tool doesn't help in SEO, you should have basic understanding first how SEO works..

I would say..

MikeQ, Apr 26, 2013 IP
    muzumbu likes this.
  8. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed with you. Understanding fast how SEO works is the basic requirements. Without knowing what is needed and for why, none can do anything worthwhile.

But I have shared my personal experiences to someone who is in need to start immediately with his or her own site. And in this case, you have no alternative than trial and error as without it I don't think you can theoretically understand SEO as an expert.

One simple question to you, please, MikeQ: all know that knowledge can be had by being studious it is a general theory what you pointed out but dear what to study? Will you please guide me what to know and from where? I am also eager to learn it from you.

Thank you.

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  9. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I think, what MikeQ meant was is you need to do SEO manually if you are new to SEO, tool can help but it requires better understanding of SEO any expert can know about this..

For example, you can do math calculation using calculator but what if in case, calculator is not with you, you should know the basic of calculation so that you can calculate when calculator is not available with you..

This thing is applied in SEO too, what if Google detected any tool and it banned the tool, you won't get any benefit of using that tool as Google understood the trick....... as Google is trying to give equal rights to all, it doesn't want rich becomes more reach, poor should also be given benefit..

SEO is more complicated..... few years before, some internet marketers were using tool and they were ranking higher and they earn good money with spam work, false information, low quality content........ on other hand, Google is working for the society, it wants that society would get benefited from Google, if society would get benefited, it would help business too, this is main thing in business too..

alex06295, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  10. PioneerGlobal

PioneerGlobal Member

Best Answers:
    You can promote your website on Press Release site as well as social networking sites.

PioneerGlobal, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  11. queuemobile

queuemobile Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Simple , Please provide quality contents, quantity back links , surely your website get good traffic's.

queuemobile, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  12. abrarseo

abrarseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you need to improve your content, make as much as social network pages and profiles, get google+, facebook and twitter shares and like, and get authority back links such as natural link building.

abrarseo, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  13. Janeth

Janeth Active Member

Best Answers:
    The good news is you don’t need to be an SEO expert to do SEO.

Build your website using WordPress for the backend and most onsite SEO is done, with a couple simple plugins.

Then create landing pages for different problems that your product solves. Pick keywords that someone would search for if they were looking to buy your product.

Now hit the social media sites and find passionate groups of people that have a problem your product solves. Link back to your landing page and drive both the link juice and traffic to the landing pages.

Of course you’ll need a backend to catch the traffic and convert it but that’s another topic all together.

Oh and rinse and repeat.

Janeth, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  14. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, SEO is all about dedication, if you are dedicated to what you are doing, you would get the ranking too, there is no doubt to it.. I would say..

SERPpoint, Apr 28, 2013 IP
  15. SEO Haven

SEO Haven Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You don't "know" SEO until you have a highly competitive keyword on page 1 of Google.

SEO Haven, May 10, 2013 IP