1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get more vistior in my website?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Goutom Kumer, Apr 25, 2013.

Hello Everyone!!!
    I want to know, how to upgrade page rank in my web site. I have a new website i want to more visitor in my site. Anyone can tall me how to do this. I am waiting for best advice. So Kindly help me about it. Thanks

Goutom Kumer, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  2. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, there are two things which you need, page rank and visitors.. if natural visitors started coming to your site, page rank would automatically increase.. so you should concentrate on getting visitors mainly...you can get visitors by promoting your site on some related sites.

However, you have to do SEO so that you can get some visitors from search engines and visitors from search engines are targeted visitors, I would say.

alex06295, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  3. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to upgrade the traffic and Page rank of your site then you should have to concentrate on the quality of your site in terms of its quality back links, fresh and unique content...Just concentrate on your site' quality for your visitors not for search engine..And also if you have quality site for your visitors then your page rank and traffic will automatically increase..:)

afoley77, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  4. alakh.007

alakh.007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you have to create do-follow links so that more visitors can come on your site and in this way page rank also increase..

alakh.007, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  5. ruworth

ruworth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    First off buddy, what have you done to promote your website already?

ruworth, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  6. Jesse12

Jesse12 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello
    There are number of so many things that can be done by us to improve and increase the amount of traffic for our website. Here i am suggesting some simple and easy step:-
    1. On Page Optimization
    2. Off Page Optimization
    3. Social Media Optimization
    4. Supplement your original content
    5. Trying to get more quality back links for your website
    6. Advertise Your Presence on web

Jesse12, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  7. contech

contech Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Goutom,

You might want to read my latest post here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/tips-on-minimizing-risk-when-link-building.2652385/#post-18566468

as most likely the method will get you visitors not immediately but definitely.

Hope you liked it.

contech, Apr 26, 2013 IP
  8. article-spider

article-spider Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    firstly concentrate on your on page optimisation and creating interesting unique content for your visitors.
    then start looking at building quality backlinks..

article-spider, Apr 26, 2013 IP