1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying 30 SERIOUS NATIVE ENGLISH WRITERS Who are Creative & Productive

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by seoleft, Apr 24, 2013.

I'm launching Kindle Publishing Business.

So I'm looking for creative writers or experts in any niche for Kindle E-book writing!

This is will be joint venture. You'll earn 10% every single month from each ebook you wrote. This will be passive & lifetime payment.

I'll pay you via paypal. The more books you can write, the more you can earn. No limit for amount of books to write every single month.

Topics will be fiction & non-fiction (it depends in which area you are best)

I'm looking for ONLY NATIVE ENGLISH WRITERS/EXPERTS.

Aren't you bored with writing articles on dull topics?

I want you just write on what you love, what you enjoy .... This can be a profitable and at the same time

exciting online business opportunity for you! On other hand, useful for all people who will read these books.

You will just write the content of ebook. All expenses & hard work will be done by my team: ecover creation, kindle ebook formatting, publishing it on amazon, marketing, etc.

I'm looking for 30 SERIOUS WRITERS who are creative & productive.

Please PM me:

1. Your creative work sample (article or ebook excerpt)
    2. Tell me Why I should partner with you
    3. Your skype id.

Thanks

seoleft, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  2. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am sorry but I have to speak out on this.

You are offering 10% for the writer who is doing all the hard work???
    And I do mean hard work because Amazon has a program for writers to publish ebooks which is quite simple and every writer can use it for free and receive a much larger percentage. Formatting is already done when the writer uses the right software, Libre office for example and cover creation takes 5 minutes or less.

Promotion can be done by you but the bulk comes from Amazon itself and last but certainly not least why would any self respecting businessman deny himself the profits of all the other platforms?

A writer taking this "offer" really deserves to get only 10%

Just my opinion of course...

Kraven2, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  3. seoleft

seoleft Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Look, I created this thread for interested writers. That's all! But NOT for comments!!!

When person does the work that he/she loves, it is not hard for him/her... He/she enjoys this.

I believe in partnerships & many people do love to partner in online business. So why not? Let the writers decide this themselves.

Besides, here many writers work on partner's adsense sites? Then Why they partner, while they can themselves create such adsense sites?

So everyone has his own vision & goal in this life. So this thread is not for argue or comments!

As for marketing, Amazon is saturated more and more with ebooks. So to make the ebook bestseller, one need to know & apply Kindle marketing secrets.If every writer could do this, then why they r still writing articles ...

Besides, I'll do niche research too (it's time consuming).

seoleft, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  4. seoleft

seoleft Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I won't lose my time to reply to comments. If any other inappropriate comment, I will report it to Moderators.

seoleft, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  5. Senobia

Senobia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's not at your discretion whether or not people are allowed to comment on a post. That comes with the territory of posting a thread on a PUBLIC INTERNET FORUM.

Nobody 'enjoys' being taken gross advantage of.

So why not go 50/50, 60/40, 70/30 (in their favor, of course) if partnerships are such a common occurrence?

What good will YOUR research do SOMEONE else?

OMG Mods, please delete this thread for pure asshattery.

Senobia, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  6. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You do realise this is a forum yes?

I mean >

People have a tendency to use forums/boards to comment you know...

Revelations-Decoder, Apr 24, 2013 IP
    kenbrace likes this.
  7. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

No don't delete this is funny :)

Revelations-Decoder, Apr 24, 2013 IP
    ViolentAJ likes this.
  8. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't necessarily have a problem with the services you are offering. However, I do have an issue with only offering 10% to the writer. What exactly are you offering that makes it worth the 90% you are taking? Do you have a proven track record of sales success with your own eBooks you have published and sold on Amazon for the Kindle market?

My point is that if you want a serious writer, let alone 30 of them, to partner with you, you have to show the writer you are worth every penny of that 90% cut you are taking. There are marketing "secrets" all over the web for selling eBooks on different platforms and for different markets. What makes you so special?

There is also an endless supply of resources for eBook cover creation, formatting, publishing, and selling. Sure, some people will want to partner with someone because these things are not their strong suit or they just simply can't be bothered with learning it. They simply just want to write. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Yes. A writer could potentially make a nice chunk of change on only a 10% cut. (I know from my own personal experience.) It's just that I would need more than just your word that you are worth the 90% you are asking for. If not, I'd make more money going solo or partnering with someone else who is taking less of a percentage.

BTW... you can cop an attitude and threaten to report my post, but I'm actually being serious. It's an important discussion to have. You're the one opening the thread seeking partners. Potential partners have a right to know exactly who they are considering partnering with.

TextServices, Apr 24, 2013 IP
    ViolentAJ, Sharpay and Kraven2 like this.
  9. seoleft

seoleft Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    TextServices, Thank you for your interest!

as I noted before, I'm just launching this business, but I already read & learned a lot on how to start it. as for percentage, 10% will be starting share, I'm always ready to negotiate the split share, if I find serious partners here. You see, in my other business, I've splitted 20%-40% share. So it depends. Let me note that the more income will bring your ebook, the higher will be percentage. So this is my special strategy.

But I notice that last few years, on this forum, one can find less and less serious people & business partners. Pity!

Therefore I don't think it's worth to share my plans & ideas here publicly. I've already found interested writers who I'll share all details with via skype.

So who is interested can always find me online through skype, therefore I'm asking your skype id on my thread.

Life is full of opportunities, but most people ignore them before even opening their door to them. So don't judge my partnership offer if you even don't know the details [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana]about my business str[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=#0d4429][SIZE=3][FONT=verdana]ategy. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Thank you all!

seoleft, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  10. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, congratulations for finding writers who actually are dumb enough do this while they could be taking 70% by using Amazon direct. I am not trying to rain on your parade but I do believe you should be ashamed about what you posted here.

Don't believe me? Look for yourself: https://kdp.amazon.com/self-publishing/signin

If you want to report this thread, go right ahead it will probably get me another infraction, but it is worth it if this will show writers how they are being taken advantage of.

Kraven2, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  11. seoleft

seoleft Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Enough already! Why you don't understand? Everyone might hire a ghostwriter to get short but valuable e-book for just $50-$60 (I know such internet marketers). So the writers will write that content & get paid just once . So what is worse my offer than that? I offer lifetime recurring income opportunity, which is better? To get paid $50 once for writing e-book or get 10% for lifetime every single month. If one e-book will bring in $1500 every month, it will be $150 (10% commissions) recurring income every month for the writer.

Secondly, everyone has right to choose. You cannot interfere.

If you want to comment that "finding writers who actually are dumb"then why not go to the https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/content.76/ & blame those US writers who sell unique, handwritten articles (300-400 w.) for just merely $1 ? But nobody cannot judge them. Everyone has certain reason to do what he is doing.

So stop losing my & your own time. Better go to kindle publishing & write your own e-book, instead of leaving here negative posts.

seoleft, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  12. seoleft

seoleft Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Instead of losing time here to name other writers "dumb", spend your time to learn more about Kindle publishing like you're doing here:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/learn-to-write-people-are-hungry-for-information.2653192/#post-18563483

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
    seoleft, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  13. Greg B

Greg B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The key point here isn't the 10%. It's the 10% based on what level of achievement you can produce. I'd never work for 10% but are you a master at selling ebooks in ranges that are stellar sales where 10% could actually pay the bills? Often content buyers come from countries where people live on a bowl of rice per day so to them a few dollars is big money, however native English speakers live in the real developed world where we have electricity and taxes. A living wage is the term here. Ebooks are about good content and marketing savvy. There's so much crap out there but it sells.

So in this case you would have to be one big blazing marketer to make a 10% cut even anywhere near attractive. Don't just go for the cheap writers or that's the kind of content you'll get, cheap.

Greg B, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  14. TextServices

TextServices Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    They key word is "if". If the eBook earns $1,500.00 a month, the writer earns $150.00 a month. You said it yourself that you're just launching this business. You read a lot and learned a lot. For a start-up, a 10% cut is asking a lot. You have no proven track record that what you offer to a partner works. The writer is taking a major risk. The writer is supplying the content. The meat and potatoes. Without that, you don't have anything. Meanwhile, they are taking a blind leap of faith that the techniques you learned and the design of the eBook cover are going to be effective, producing sales. Sure, the $1,500.00 a month sales with a $150.00 a month to the writer ($1,800.00 a year) looks good in print and attract some writers, but it's not realistic. It can be done and is done all the time, but it's a tough go in the beginning as both you and the writer are learning the ropes. You're simply taking advantage of the writer at this stage of the game. Preying on the inexperienced. You have a lot to deliver at that 90% cut you're taking. If writers don't see the results, aren't happy, you're business will die before it even really gets started. Don't be so greedy. Prove yourself first.

I'd work with you, but not at the 10% cut. I'd accept no less than a 50/50 split.

TextServices, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  15. Greg B

Greg B Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Oh, even $1,800 a month isn't major money and having a book pay $150 a month isn't even worth the effort. Marketing is the key here. A Game all the way.

Greg B, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  16. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for proving my point. You earn a living, the writer gets a measly $150 and that is if you get enough copies sold.

True, I can't, but I can make damn sure people have all the relevant information to make a well informed decision. I think I did just that by showing the alternative at a whopping 70% instead op 10%. And Amazon is doing the promoting. I'd like to see you go up against a giant like that and see who sells more copies :D

The world is full of desperate people. Sadly it is also full of sharks waiting to take advantage. I'm just pointing it out. If after that people are still stupid enough to do it, they deserve whatever they get.

Working on that one as we speak :)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
    Kraven2, Apr 25, 2013 IP
    Revelations-Decoder likes this.
  17. kenbrace

kenbrace Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree with everyone else on this thread. Paying 10% is unfair. I'd say that 75/25 would be more appropriate (75% going to the writer). I run a posting exchange service and the writers get roughly 75% of the income (not including referral bonuses). I'd feel utterly ashamed of myself offering only 10%.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    kenbrace, Nov 17, 2015 IP