1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mother's Part in the life - Poem dedicated for Mother's

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ForumPoster1, Apr 24, 2013.

Hi, Mother is everything in this world, She loves you, She care about you, She helps when you need help, She always available when you are in trouble, Those who has mothers they are luckiest persons in the world..

Poem for all mothers:

Kindly Post some poem for your beloved mother...
    Thanks

ForumPoster1, Apr 24, 2013 IP
    sweatlana and TonyMarket like this.
  2. seo.crazy

seo.crazy Member

Best Answers:
    M-O-T-H-E-R
    "M" is for the million things she gave me,
    "O" means only that she's growing old,
    "T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
    "H" is for her heart of purest gold;
    "E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
    "R" means right, and right she'll always be,
    Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
    A word that means the world to me.

seo.crazy, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  3. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You forgot one: "Sometimes she can be overly controlling." I guess the question is - does she mean to, or is just caring and doesn't know when to stop? :D :p

"Mother you are truly wonderful, what would I do in life without you? My bank account would be in the negative, my flat wouldn't be furnished, I would need my own washing machine and cooker, too."

Joking. My mother is awesome. Words can't express enough what she means to me. I just hope the flowers, sparkling wine and chocolates did. :D

ryan_uk, Apr 30, 2013 IP
  4. nimohostco

nimohostco Peon

Best Answers:
    I love my mom my mom is the most important thing I had in my life she is my superman who always helps me and take all the pressure even is thiss age

nimohostco, May 1, 2013 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Although I can't say enough praises to mothers, I also know that they can be enablers of poor decision making in their kids' lives. For instance, an adult son has a problem with drinking, he comes to his mother (a thousandth time) and guess what, she still gives him money to buy booze. Kids that grow without a father (or a male influence) and with a mother who is an enabler become lousy adults, more often than not. Mothers are great, but a good father brings emotional health and order to his family.

qwikad.com, Aug 11, 2013 IP