1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When should breakup love ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by noyon100, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The way that I look at it:

In order to connect with true love, you need to be ready for it. Some people are at the age of 13, others won't be until the age of 50.

Blogmaster, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  2. Princess Aiyanaa

Princess Aiyanaa Active Member

Best Answers:
    would like to share this short story with you.
    A little girl and her father were crossing a bridge.
    The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter:
    "Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river." The little girl said:
    "No, Dad. You hold my hand."
    "What's the difference?" Asked the puzzled father.
    "There's a big difference," replied the little girl.
    "If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go."

In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond. So hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold yours... Love relation is only based on trust if there is lack of trust than it means no Love exists. I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion to destroy it.... :cool:

Princess Aiyanaa, Apr 23, 2013 IP
    sarahk and Blogmaster like this.
  3. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Blogmaster, Apr 23, 2013 IP
    sarahk and Spoiltdiva like this.
  4. Oldone3pp

Oldone3pp Greenhorn

Best Answers:

To me love means this
    1. A profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

2. A feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.

The word love can mean a lot of other things too. but the word love does not mean thinking about your siblings romantically. Loving something does not mean you have a sexual relation with it. Do you love your old beatles records, what about your pet dog or cat do you love them, what about that great movie you watched last night.."Oh yeah that was great I loved it" but it does not mean you made love to it or them. The foundation of love is based on mutual attraction, trust, caring, tenderness and affection for a another person, Sex itself is not love! its a desire, you can have love without sex, just the same as you can have sex without love. If your relationship falters in any of these things: attraction, trust, caring, tenderness and affection, then you both need to re-evaluate your relationship and work things out, if neither of you can agree then its time to think about breaking up, instead of the both of you living in pain and misery.

Oldone3pp, Apr 23, 2013 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    If you love someone, then you only want to share these things with that person. Most people never find that true love in a partner. Not because true love is not there, but because most people will not recognize it. I think it has to do with bad patterns being created during teenage years. For example:
    The first one you like turns you down. Then you choose someone else who you are really not as much into.
    It sort of starts this pattern of disconnect from oneself. A lot of women and girls when feeling hurt will look for comfort and along comes some dipshit telling them what they want to hear. Not true love, but at least something, right?
    A guy may choose some chick who annoys him, but she's hot. So yes, these relationships don't one day all of a sudden "change to not working", but we get older and sort of go back to our true selves and realize it wasn't meant to be anyways.

Best IMO is to "keep your heart as pure as possible", so that when she or he comes along, you will not get sidetracked by some sweet talker or some hottie and break whatever pattern has kept you from being happy in the past.

Blogmaster, Apr 24, 2013 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  6. rohit09

rohit09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So you are saying there is comparison always between two people - where you not into love or into loved? If you love someone and she didn't reply = it's not love? or you love some one and she didn't into you = It's not love?
    So when was the LOVE again? And from who's prosperity? Have to love each other only then we can called it love? If a boy and girl loved each other 2 months ago and currently they hate each other ore than anything = That means love had now it's gone, or there wasn't love from the first place? WHAT?

Nice story, but what if

After they cross the bridge, the little girl aged 16th and she saw a 18 years boy standing in fornt of her.
    The girl said - "Daddy we crossed the age-bridge now, you have to let me go, some one waiting for me."
    Daddy refuse. But the girl slapped her own father, kicked him, said very bad things to him and last she some how managed escaped from her daddy's grip and disappear with the boy.
    Poor Daddy said - "Girl maybe we both come across the bridge but you still the little girl to me who desperately want me to hold her hand."

So where is the love Go? Is there any love was excited from the first place? Who do you trust if that is your own daughter? Which one you called the true love - the love or trust between father and daughter or the boy and girl? Is the LOVE existed even - or it's just our unjustified feelings nuzzed us some times?

Thank You

rohit09, Aug 13, 2013 IP