1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sharing a Quick Tip on Getting Free Referral Traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by sem-profiteer, Apr 22, 2013.

I wanted to share with you how I quickly over doubled my referral traffic in less than 2 weeks. This also near doubled my AdSense revenue as well.

There are many Q&A sites out there like:
    http://answers.yahoo.com
    http://www.answers.com

If you take the time to find a subject that is related to your website and that you are able to answer, you can link your site on yahoo.com or answers.com. From there, you get a link back and free organic traffic when others search for the same question.

The best way to do this is to take the time to answer it right. For example, Yahoo offers a "best answer" option. The higher the ranking and the most often you are chosen as the best answer, your answers are higher ranked.

Also, creating or tweaking the landing page on your site to be more relevant would be a good use of your time.

sem-profiteer, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  2. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't be telling people my tricks. lol jk. Nice share!
    And yes, if you do this please don't spam, make sure your site is relevant to the questions!!

superrichguy, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  3. ushahm

ushahm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thank u for sharing.:)

ushahm, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  4. webar2007

webar2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, QaA sites can be very useful! Another tip is quora. Make sure you follow up and add friends.

webar2007, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  5. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I tried this way and I got my account suspended for spamming..so I use other shit like social media.

ninjamtlt1, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  6. sem-profiteer

sem-profiteer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been doing this for over 5 years and haven't had a problem. I do believe it's about providing useful links to your site that are relevant to the question. I also only do this about once or twice a month in my rotation of SEO building task.

sem-profiteer, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  7. webar2007

webar2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well said! You have to provide the QaA's with something valuable and useful. That way you can also brand yourself as an expert and also pre-sell your services/products.

webar2007, Apr 25, 2013 IP