1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I'll write what you want me to write!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by sanakhan, Jul 15, 2012.

Looking for a talented content writer?? Tired of paying money for the junk? Need a quick writer to write daily by following your guidelines and requirements? If your answer is affirmative to all these questions, I’d request you to check my writing services out. I can write unique, CS passed, and tasty content for your blogs, websites, and article directory at a reasonable price. I write from the heart and mind; I prefer doing my work after making dense internet research on the topic, even I’d already familiar with it and have good information in hand to cover the subject.
    I don’t take an article from the article and changed the sentences with my own by rewording. On the contrary, I spend proper time in the search and save good points in the MS word and when I get good hold of the topic, I write all that should be shared with the audiences. Combining my thoughts and ideas in the content, I write what readers want to read and what you want to present on the website.
    You can check my latest articles published in the links given in the signature. For contact, please use this email
    Thanks

sanakhan, Jul 15, 2012 IP
    gavo and hassan001 like this.
  2. gavo

gavo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    I Ordered 3 articles and were delivered quickly.

Nice person to deal with

gavo, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  3. sanakhan

sanakhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks
    Thanks Gavo for the posting such a kind comment, If you ever need more articles in the short time span, you can count on me, I am always here to help you out.
    Cheers!
    Cheers

sanakhan, Apr 22, 2013 IP