1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is easy to sell on ebay?

Discussion in 'eBay' started by jhon "O", Aug 19, 2010.

1. EURIP0SRUFE

EURIP0SRUFE Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's very easy to sell stuff in Ebay, if you offer really cheap prices and good quality.

EURIP0SRUFE, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  2. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I always recommend to watch on TV on BBC1 annual series Apprentice with Sir Alan Sugar. You can learn from it fundamental principles of very effective selling. For example Sir Alan Sugar has mentioned famous "smell and sell" method. As propably know he started his business at age 17 and he always was eager to work on his own. He is always the best authority in selling for me.

richardm55, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  3. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is obvious, mate.

richardm55, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  4. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I totally agree. It depends to products you sell and their prices. I think its the best to watch which products are mostly sold and what prices. Just be active and watch biddings on eBay.

richardm55, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  5. classicsports

classicsports Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes can be easy, but can be a lot of problems with buyers, but if dealt with correctly most buyers are reasonable

classicsports, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  6. AuctionDebtEliminator

AuctionDebtEliminator Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's easy to sell on eBay, however, people are ALWAYS making 2 common mistakes.

One, not knowing the EXACT price it WILL sell for before they list it,

And 2, knowing the FORMAT to sell it in!

Because when you don't know these 2 things, people will either not get the amount assigned by the market worth, or they will sit in perpetuity forever and NEVER sell!

Then people will start to lower and lower and lower the price because they think that lower prices equal higher turnover.

NOT THE CASE!

Higher turnover happens when you RANK HIGHER! How to you rank higher? Exploiting the views to actions ratio - something I've been teaching for years.

AuctionDebtEliminator, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  7. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly, how can you know exact price if people bid the product afterwards and we never know what price the product may reach? You can only predict the price or assign the starting price.
    Secondly, what do you mean by saying format?
    In my opinion, no problem to sell the products, of course, if they are attractive and demanding by clients. Main problem is where do you get those products and for what prices. If you have good supplier of attractive products you are always winner.

richardm55, Apr 20, 2013 IP
  8. AuctionDebtEliminator

AuctionDebtEliminator Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can know how much they sell for before-hand, in fact, you SHOULD know!

Market behaviors are very regular, especially on eBay - and they actually readily give that information away with free data reports, however, people get suckered in with expensive research tools such as Terapeak that give horrible data full of people that 'don't know how to sell'.

You can easily find it within one click from the original search.

And when I say 'format' I mean 'Auction' or 'Buy it Now' -- because 'selling at a certain pre-predicted price' is one thing, but in order to yield that price, you'll need to replicate the strategy (format) employed by the 'smartest kid in class' that did it to yield that price in the first place.

Data is data, and it's all there for the taking. You can't pick a product and automatically expect to make money without the historical proof that it WILL sell.

AuctionDebtEliminator, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  9. shiva kumar

shiva kumar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have ebay coupon you can buy anything upto 15$ for free on www.ebay.com i just need a person having paypal account which is verified by credit card. I'll give my ebay account and coupon you order few products for me and few products for yourself. Anyone intrested message me or reply me. The coupon can be as many times as you want.
    You can chat with me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/jackasssaaaa?ref=tn_tnmn

shiva kumar, Apr 24, 2013 IP