1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to pick a good clickbank product to promote

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by praveenshkgp, Apr 17, 2013.

hi guys i was just wondering how to choose an good clickbank product that has some competition but not like hell and is not too old like 1-2-3 months so its is relavent and people are searching for it and ranking for it will be profitable cause i think i can rank my vid to midium competition keywords any help will be appreciated cause i am really confused by the way thanks for taking to read this bye;)

praveenshkgp, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  2. imfusa

imfusa Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should also add to your, besides being a new producs criteria the gravity and the price of the product and that you will advertise.

imfusa, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  3. zspuckl

zspuckl Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are a ton of metrics and a lot of people will tell you that gravity is where it's at, but that is only a small part of it.

Choose one that has a gravity of 20-60 that way you know it is selling somewhat well. If you go much higher you get into a high competition market (which is okay if you have the time/rescourse but not newbie ideal)

Second, choose something that earns at least $20/sale OR has recurring sales. You can shoot lower, but you will find that it sucks to have a ton of low price sales later down the road, and it's tough to hit cashout threshold.

Last, pick something you like! I'm sorry but if you hate cooking marketing cookbooks = a nightmare. Find something you are passionate about and search clickbank, don't search clickbank for something you can just sell.

That help?

zspuckl, Apr 19, 2013 IP