1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Drug District - The Ultimate Drug & War MMORPG

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by pyro1423, Mar 11, 2013.

[​IMG]

Hi all,

I wanted to get some feedback about the game i have in development.

Who i have on my team:
    Coder - Sebastian Witt (http://visiolist.com/)
    Designer - Rafał Urbański (http://brainchild.pl/)

Drug District is a MMORPG which is in a Cuban type setting in which users can buy farms which will produce drugs and then they can buy dealers which will sell those drugs for them, now obviously people might be tempted to steal some drugs from other players so we have a housing model that can accommodate soldiers, the bigger the house the more soldiers it can have and then fight everyone! You can also Join a District and be part of a group of players working together to hinder other District or for Protection. The game engine is based on MCCodes but has been altered a lot, it would probably be unrecognizable by now :p

Some Game Features:
    • Farms (Stackable &Upgradable to better ones so that they produce more drugs + the ability to use attribute points to increase the quality)
    • Sales Teams (Stackable & Upgradeable to better ones so that they sell more drugs + the ability to use attribute points to increase the sales price)
    • Army (You can equip your army with multiple weapons (defensive & offensive)) you entire army can battle against other armies to steal money & drugs)
    • Housing (Stackable & Upgradeable to better housing which can house more soldiers)
    • Forums (Basic forums with most features like vBulletin)
    • Chatroom (Basic chatroom with smilies and ability to see how is active or not in them)
    • Districts (The equivalent of gangs with the ability to tax all members a certain % based on their cash steals and ability to go to full out war with other districts)

Drug District is currently in a Beta test and a few things are not yet complete but we should be ready within the next few days to launch the game to the public so please stay tuned!

Meanwhile i would really appreciate it if anyone could spare some time to have a look at the game and possibly suggest a few improvements that we can do to the game.

Game URL:
    http://drugdistrict.com/login.php

Test account details:
    username: test
    password: test

pyro1423, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  2. RoguePyro

RoguePyro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Would love to check out it, but unfortunately I don't have time right now! But I can say one thing about it, its certainly going to do good with todays youth, lol.

RoguePyro, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  3. kefren

kefren Member

Best Answers:
    Hi.

I love the idea. Anything that is newsworthy is going to get bad flak but go with it. It will spread if done right.

It could easily be the anti-farmville. If that is the case see how they did it, what model they used. How did they keep people coming back at certain times of the day etc. Leveling up is an issue plus rewards and leveling worth (is it really worth leveling up to the next level?). Also check out MafiaWars. And Plant Vs Zombies for bad guys coming into your territory model. I like the social aspect as well and further down the game someone can be kingpin, but they will always have to watch out for other gangs biting at their ankles- thats possibly your never ending game scenario.

Good luck.

kefren, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  4. pyro1423

pyro1423 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for you feedback Guys!

The Game has now been released!

pyro1423, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  5. adferger1

adferger1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow... You clearly put a lot of time into this. It shows! And will pay of in the end...
    Hw has the startup been, in terms of member signups..?

adferger1, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  6. TromS

TromS Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The game looks great, man! How many players have you got? How are you advertising?

TromS, Apr 19, 2013 IP
  7. pyro1423

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's been good, just over 1000 members have so far signed up, and i have a steady ~100 users online daily :)

Just over 1000 players, and i am purchasing ad's on multiple sites :)

pyro1423, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  8. pyro1423

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Drug District is officially out of it's Beta! Join now and enjoy the Druggie experience!

pyro1423, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  9. mjw1201

mjw1201 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow does this have a Facebook page or ipad app. Amazing

mjw1201, Jun 22, 2013 IP
  10. Focl

Focl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dont like game sites with only login or register homepage style,
    First i want to see seme screenshots from game / interface. Then features.. not just blind registration

hope it will helps :)

Focl, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  11. pyro1423

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    While i agree with you people normally go to a game in the first place because a friend of theirs has told them about it, it's unlikely that they happen to stumble upon it by chance.

Drug District now has well over 1500 members!

pyro1423, Jul 29, 2013 IP
  12. lilypitter

lilypitter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your site related to game. But it is restricted. So, I suggest you to free restriction. And last your site concept is very good.

lilypitter, Aug 3, 2013 IP