1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Keywords are dopping

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jorgepson, Apr 18, 2013.

I am now checking the weekend keywords ranking in Google, Yahoo and Bing. I noticed that there's a big fall of the keywords that I am optimizing. I don't know if what I have done. Instead that the keyword will rise up it goes down. So what do you think is the reason? By the way the site is 2 or less months after we have the full restructuring of the website. Any advise from the expert?

jorgepson, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  2. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think your site is new so, it may be Google fluctuation in keywords..So, continue with what your SEO are you doing for your site.

afoley77, Apr 18, 2013 IP
  3. jorgepson

jorgepson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks dude, BTW how long will the Google fluctuation in keywords will take until it became stable?

4. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As per my experience a 6 month organic SEO shows stable results...

5. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup right your site is new and still in Google eyes its not authority site to consider as continuously ranking on top but its the action that Google manual team takes.You will see this fluctuation for some time but if you are getting good backlinks it will get stabilize soon.One thing more that you can is that you can purchase 2 years old Domain.Domain Age also plays some role.

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Apr 18, 2013 IP
    afoley77 likes this.
  6. jorgepson

jorgepson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually the website was established year 2007 and just done the recent update full redesign of the whole website and structure. Do the site considered to be new in the eyes of Google even it was way long established already? Or my technique is not that effective? BTW I am doing the linkbuilding alone because I was the only in house SEO.
    Well thanks for the responses that I got from the members of DP.

7. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Best Answers:
    May I have the website URL?
    Surely the stats that you have added above shows that your domain is old and its not Domain Age that is the factor in downfall.Its some thing wrong in your technique.Are you using single technique for linkbuilding?

8. jorgepson

jorgepson Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can see the website, I posted it on my wall profile to avoid spamming this thread. Actually I am using different avenues to build my links. What I am thinking is to change the strategy that I am doing the question is, if those avenues are not useful then I am puzzled what will be the next avenue that I am going to use. ha ha ha

9. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am agreed with you that it is not a case of domain age downfall. It is something different..I would like to suggest you to make sure that are you using low or medium competitive keywords with high searches? Or not?

10. jorgepson

jorgepson Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's a general keyword which I think it's in medium range. one of the keyword is web design outsourcing and the niche is about outsourcing talents.

11. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have analyzed your site with the help of seositecheckup and found the things you should have to fix:

•Keyword(s) not included in Meta-Title
    •Keyword(s) included in Meta-Keywords Tag
    •Keyword(s) included in Meta-Description Tag
    •Your most common keywords are not appearing in one or more of the meta-tags above. Your primary keywords should appear in your meta-tags to help identify the topic of your webpage to search engines.

12. jorgepson

jorgepson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok thanks, I need to review the meta tags again to incorporate the keywords. By the way, the above mention keyword is not the priority. Our priority keyword is Outsourcing Philippines and the variation of this keyword.

13. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Then why are you not targeting low competitive keywords like Outsourcing Philippines or other keywords along with the use of word Philippines. This will help your site to more easily optimized and your keywords ranks will go high instead of using simple keywords without the use of Philippine..

14. jorgepson

jorgepson Active Member

Best Answers:
    I see, I guess I have to go back into my on page review for the meta tags. Keywords were provided by the client. thanks for the response mr. afoley77.

15. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Best Answers:
    offshore outsourcing solutions keywords like it are of high competition between top sites but its not that tough to rank them.35% difficulty level.
    tine and big outsource high quality staff are the two most common anchors you are using.you are not doing big in SEO.Very few backlinks with Domain authority of 13 and P.A of homepage only 26.I suggest you build landing pages and optimize each in such a way for 3 keywords and start building good links.It will surely help you get back the rank.

16. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its my pleasure to being here to help all the DP members..

17. jorgepson

jorgepson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advise Zeshan Noor wahgra . I am doing all that I can to build a good and high quality links. It's just that I find it difficult because I am afraid to be penalized if I tried to over optimized the site.

18. jorgepson

jorgepson Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've check this keyword "offshore outsourcing solutions" and it ranked in SERP second in the first page of google. I'll be checking if the how high is the competition and the search volume for this.

jorgepson, Apr 19, 2013 IP