1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest me new ideas for SEO

Discussion in 'SEO' started by RobertWoges, Mar 20, 2013.

Hi ,

I need to bring traffic to my website and bring my keyword to top 1 position in serp.What are methods i should do to achieve this.Any ideas and tips.

RobertWoges, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  2. Cloud Income

Cloud Income Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try some High PR blog posts. Make the articles unique and use relavant anchor text.

Also, search engines are not the only way to generate traffic, try forums, social media, stumble upon. Go to where your audience hangs out and show them you have great knowledge in the niche.

Cloud Income, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  3. usman.siddiqui

usman.siddiqui Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you want traffic then give any kind of free things or support to audience on social media.Find and rank your site on low competition but carrying high searcher keywords in search engine.you can use google traffic estimator to find keywords.keep your eye on dp SEO section for new seo methods.

usman.siddiqui, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  4. Stella Jones

Stella Jones Member

Best Answers:
    Social media influence also help into your SEO rankings.

Stella Jones, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  5. Sushil Pandey

Sushil Pandey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    use some high PR backlinks site ! and post your contents accurate, and use proper keywords ! there is the only way to get page rank high ! SMO will help to gain it,!

Sushil Pandey, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  6. arther

arther Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can do blog post on high pr blog sites with fresh,unique and informative content,put relevant keywords on post, do some social bookmark or create fan page with the blog links or with your keywords,than do some relevant forum comment and blog comment and see the result.I hope you will get great result.And always highlight your product and target the audience.

arther, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  7. Divi-Woorank

Divi-Woorank Member

Best Answers:
    Alright, there are a myriad of ways to bring traffic to your site. Getting traffic to your site organically via SEO and SMO can need investment of a whole lot of your time but it really pays off in the end.

1. Create compelling and unique meta title and description for your site's most important pages. This information is seen on the SERPs and will decide the rate of click-throughs on search for your webpages.
    2. Get rich snippets code for your webpages depending on the type content you have.
    3. Get Google authorship for your blog if you have one. That will ensure your thumbnail image being displayed on search results and often people click such results.
    4. Build backlinks to your site not just for search engines to improve your position in the SERPs but also to gain audience that come from the various sites you link to. So you have a branched inlet of website visitors that are not just limited to search.
    5. Post image, video and text updates that are interesting and creates fan engagement on social media profiles of your brand.
    6. Guest post on popular blogs.
    7. Take part in forum discussions in your niche and genuinely help people. This will eventually build a reputation for you and curious forum visitors might become your site visitors.
    8. If you can create videos and optimize it for SEO you can get traffic from them. There are not many good videos out there as it takes a lot of time and involvement. You have higher chances of ranking at the top with video search.
    I have more ideas in my head but I need coffee right now. Let me know if you find these useful. :)
    Regards,
    Divi Fernando

Divi-Woorank, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  8. Vinil Mehta

Vinil Mehta Member

Best Answers:
    provide unique content to your users ,give them to read what they want or expect from you. Do faithful business and Google will ranks you.

Vinil Mehta, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  9. angrypig

angrypig Member

Best Answers:
    If you want top1 SERP than you need really skilled content. Without it its could be very hard to push up in search rank. My tip is - translate foreign language wiki article and top rank sites content with google transalte, than correct spelling. You will see BIG BOOST in rank. Than search for HQ links. TOP1 is unstopable.

angrypig, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  10. moonmicrosystem

moonmicrosystem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use Cloud based site Squidoo,Hubpages, Zimbio, Pinterest, blogger, etc. For Increase Traffic your website and high PR Domain Authority Site Use SERP.

moonmicrosystem, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  11. Nova Evelin

Nova Evelin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As per penguin update of Google at first you need to create unique content for your site. Also check
    • back links
    • Meta Tags
    • inbound links should come from unique content
    • Anchor Text should be different
    • Blogg and forum commenting
    • Never neglect the optimization for the other search engines like yahoo, bing
    • schema.org markup
    • user friendly URLs
    • sitemap
    • Do keyword research with Adwords tool
    • Maintain Healthy Social Profiles
    • traffic monitoring
    • use plugins like Wordpress SEO
    • pick up highly searched and low competitive keywords
    • Optimize your site for mobile devices
    MOS SEO SERVICES

Nova Evelin, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  12. neeshu

neeshu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why are you banned

neeshu, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  13. tnagarasahi

tnagarasahi Peon

Best Answers:
    Divi You did sharing of valuable Information to Seo persons.and also we should following of penguin,Panda algorithms.....
    Regards
    neelakandan seo

tnagarasahi, Apr 24, 2013 IP