1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What goals do you have? And how long do you think it will take to achieve them?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by curf, Apr 17, 2013.

Some context: I saw a video that had video clips about achieving some significant goals in just a short amount of time. I don't totally believe it, so I'm wondering what others think about goals and how long they think it will take to accomplish them.

What goals do you have? And how long do you think it will take to achieve them?

Edit: (The video)

curf, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  2. Elite SEO Marketing

Elite SEO Marketing Member

Best Answers:
    One of my personal goals is to become fincially stable and successful for the rest of my life. it may take 90 days to begin this journey but the rest of my life to keep it up! i want to build a foundation and establishment that will be there even after I wont. This is obivously something that will take longer than 90 days to develop and invest in. As far as dieting and loosing wieght i have complete faith in someone to do so! :) Stay focused and determinded!!

Elite SEO Marketing, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  3. goodbook

goodbook Member

Best Answers:
    I think one method to reach goals is to allow others to hold you accountable such as in the case of the youtube video you posted. For instance, if you say in a public forum, or to a consultant, that you want to achieve x, y, and z, the reason to put it out in the open to others is to get help from them. By putting it out there, a person is asking for someone or something to hold himself accountable or at the very least, he can proceed forward with his goals thinking that someone may be watching to see if he can do it.

This is why so many people go to personal trainers or follow weight watchers, jennie craig, etc., because they want external help.

Another method is setting a goal that you will strive for however long it takes to do it yourself. For instance, developing healthy eating habits or a good exercise regimen without needing someone else's help or without needing someone else looking over you to get it done. If this is something you really want to do, you are already headed in that direction.

If you really don't want to do it, I can't think of one good reason to force yourself.

goodbook, Apr 17, 2013 IP