1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

hi from new member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by goodbook, Apr 17, 2013.

hello,
    I am glad to be a part of this community. I originally signed up for DP because I like the way the logo design contests are run, however, now having browsed around more as part of the interim time before I can post, I am becoming aware of the magnitude of the services available and of the community. I look forward to interacting and doing business with you.

A little about me - I am a new small business (consulting) owner learning the ins and outs of branding, web design, and content to better get my product out there. I am originally from the East Coast of the US, and now travel the states frequently.

goodbook, Apr 17, 2013 IP
    BusinessMaker likes this.
  2. BusinessMaker

BusinessMaker Member

Best Answers:
    Hi man,welcome to the forum. I see you are interested in learning,so I hope your stay here on this forum will be good. Have a nice day. If you need any help,just send me a message.

BusinessMaker, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  3. goodbook

goodbook Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you business maker, good day to you sir.

I also want to add that, having re-read what I wrote, I seem to have an agenda in my words. By saying, "I look forward to interacting and doing business with you," I was attempting to gain leverage and get likes quicker. What I am working on in life right now is to become someone that others find genuine and sincere on top of someone who enjoys doing business. I see my short coming and strive to improve.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
    goodbook, Apr 17, 2013 IP