1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is alternetive of SEO for improving ranking of website on Google?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by albert desuja, Mar 18, 2013.

1. hassan001

hassan001 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I Got the clear idea what are you looking for... The alternate of SEO is building your social networks to get traffic from, but that might needs alot more money and efforts too...

BTW Pinterest is a Good Source to Get Traffic from... Also you can build up the facebook page activity with their Ads....

Twitter can help alot... Though I am not a fan of twitter but it really works well....

hassan001, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  2. Joelle Hoban

Joelle Hoban Member

Best Answers:
    Albert,

If you want to increase your website rankings with Google and others then there is no better alternative than to start with quality backlinks for your site. Building quality backlinks for your site is priceless toward the task of boosting your ranking with Google and others.

Build Quality Backlinks
    Building quality backlinks, including backlinks focused to the content of your website, and keeping them updated is your first step toward increasing your rankings. Be sure to avoid backlinks connected to spam of any kind.

1. Keywords - Use keywords and phrases that are focused and targeted to the content of your site. Search engine spiders take those keywords and display the best sites that relate to the information on your website. The popularity of your keywords is a major factor in your rankings.

2. Social Media - Join Social Media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and others. Social Media Sites are one of the quickest and best ways to increase your rankings with Google and others. Create new accounts with your website as the user; this gives your website more visibility also.

3. Guest Blogging - Writing blog posts for backlinks requires your effort and time, however if done well it can help boost rankings of your website.

4. Directory Listings- List your site on as many reputable directories as you can find. The will make it much easier for people to find your website and also increase your rankings in the process.

5. Accurate Web Content- Keep the content of your website updated often. Be sure the content of your site is thorough and accurate, corresponding to what your website visitors are searching for.

There really is no way around SEO as it must be a big part of your approach to increase your website rankings with Google and other search engines.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
    Joelle Hoban, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  3. seo-first

seo-first Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Albert,

My two little cents - stopped chasing the rankings
    Yup, few months back i too was facing the similar issue and was working hard figuring out what to do.

After spending quality time with other experts and reading comments and blogs, i discovered that TOP SEO experts never run after rankings instead they only focus on building quality content, getting quality backlinks and creating stuffs that mattered for their users.

Rest followed.

Just try this tactic for few months. Change your focus from rankings to marketing well your website.

Hope this helps :)

seo-first, Apr 16, 2013 IP