1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Post Panda and Penguin Updates What Link Building Methods Do You Recommend?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Minterest, May 10, 2012.

1. sonuking

sonuking Peon

Best Answers:
    same method but avoid the spaming and masking and cloacking and avoid also black hat any trick

sonuking, May 23, 2012 IP
  2. seo-naive

seo-naive Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think most of us do manual directory submissions only as we all know that automated directory submissions can be harmful...

The thing I noticed that no one really cares about the IP level or IP class...If you get a list of 1000 directories, you will do submissions in all...

That is where we need to check our self.... Check the IP of the directories using free Class IP checker....Remove the directories with same IP class..

It will ensure that Google does not punishes your website for duplicate submission [Yes, Google does it for sure]

:)

One can follow the same technique for Bookmarking as well..

seo-naive, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  3. Princess Aiyanaa

Princess Aiyanaa Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really nice tips m2webs. it's really nice effort that all the senior members here are always ready to help the new comers and also encourage them to participate in forum.
    I also like your saying that we should focus on quality. quality is all the thing which can work in SEO and without you are nothing. If our real life it is also most important thing as we always see the quality not quantity. when we like to have quality than we should give the same to others. :)

Princess Aiyanaa, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  4. Zeshan Noor wahgra

Zeshan Noor wahgra Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ask yourself is your site offering value to your viewers.See your bounce rate and time on site to find answer.If its good thats cool.The second point is the social media.Do people share and interact on your site or on social platforms where you share link.Anchor text and link building have weaken up a bit so we are in era of social world and their are many proven cases of results with social.Techniques you mentioned are good.Guest posting on song. Info-graphics is another good option.Blog communities good if its controlling spam nicely.

Zeshan Noor wahgra, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  5. Minterest

Minterest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

It's nice to see that this thread became active suddenly... BTW.. I have blogged this topic myself here Link Building Strategies And Tips – Post Panda & Penguin

Minterest, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  6. Princess Aiyanaa

Best Answers:
    yup it's is very good and informative thread indeed and I am happy to see that It has become active again and users are getting attach with it. BTW nice bolg Minterest. :cool:

7. Minterest

Best Answers:

Thank you! :)

8. Princess Aiyanaa

Best Answers:
    My pleasure as it has given me information and also a chance to express my views. I really appreciate your effort. keep it up dear. :cool:

9. Minterest

Best Answers:
    No problem! Do check out other blogging, and seo related posts as I have done so many research posts. And I will appreciate you if you could leave a comment on my blog. Good Day!

10. Princess Aiyanaa

Best Answers:
    Have a nice day and also a happy weekend. I really appreciate all those things which are of quality and informative. take care. :)

11. Minterest

Best Answers:

You too! Thanks! :)

12. sogregory

sogregory Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry mate..i have to disagree with you on that. Links are the life blood of the internet and unless Google completely re-designs the way it built it's index, links will remain important.

As to the main question of white ways - google says it should be natural, so technically any active method of getting links is well..against it's TOS.

Google wants you to create quality content and that is it. it believes people will link to it if they find it useful or helpful or love it. of course it goes without saying that SEO (Kw in title etc) is important- but that's it.

In Google's perfect land (we all know the world is not perfect), you will
    1. create blog/website
    2. Create quality content
    2. publizes it (using PPC/PR/social media)
    3. Go and do step [2] again..and so on

:)

sogregory, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  13. JoomlaDesigner

JoomlaDesigner Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree and I didnt mean to say that actually.. I was trying to say that in past days, people could create a lots of links in small time and rank well but nowadays that's not possible because Google is not considering the backlinks only. They are more towards to quality of links and more focusing on site structure and contents... :)

JoomlaDesigner, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  14. sabian1982

sabian1982 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    At the end of the day you just need to think quality rather than quantity (which has been the suggested approach for years, however its only since the panda and other updates that people started taking notice).

If you're going for directories - go niche, authority directories - you only need a handful and they need to be quality sites with good link profiles; beyond the methods you've suggested guest blogging is becoming more and more popular along with quality link bait. Right an awesome article, publish it and then approach other experts in that specific field who'd be willing and interested in Tweeting, Sharing or having you write a further article for their readers.

sabian1982, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  15. sogregory

sogregory Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    LOL..ok

sogregory, Apr 16, 2013 IP