1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can someone lead me me in the right direction with what I want to do?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by giacomo107, Apr 14, 2013.

What is the best free or low cost per month sites to go to?

I want to create a forum board that is linked to my website so someone can click a link on my website and it automatically goes to the forum or type in the address bar xxx com/forum.

What is a good place to go to?
    I have seen proboards which is fine but I am just making sure it is even possible some of the things I want to do.
    Since people on here KNOW a lot I figured I would ask one of you ;-)

Some of the features I am looking for are below:
    A forum site that is locked-you need a username - password to get in
    With-in the forum you can set up things like having certain sections that are for certain people to get into and are locked for only those people and then other sections anyone can get in.

A forum that is private so whatever information that is in the forum doesn’t go all over the web.
    Forum that about 10 to 20 people can sign up and then eventually more people.

Also if possible (this is another idea I am trying to accomplish and don’t know if it is even possible)

Say I create a document that I put on the forum – like a template and it is a one page questionnaire with little boxes and they open it click on the document check boxes where they need to be checked, add comments on that document and then save and submit it and it stays in the forum is this type of thing possible?

Thank you in advance.

giacomo107, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  2. themes4all

themes4all Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Till now all what you said can be done by using Mybb forum... locked Forum can be done with it, private sections can be done by creating a Group that you will assign the users you like to it and they can read/write on the selected Forum...

To accomplish the last idea you will need to use a Module, you can check on the mybb website there is a lot of free plugins...

Goodluck

themes4all, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  3. giacomo107

giacomo107 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for the information!

giacomo107, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  4. themes4all

themes4all Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you are welcome ;)

themes4all, Apr 14, 2013 IP