1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

should I create new domain after Google Panda

Discussion in 'Google' started by jennypretty, Apr 14, 2013.

Hello,
    After Google Panda updated on 2012, My dating site rankings dropped more than 50%. I tried many ways both online and offline improvements but my dating sites could not get back the amount of traffic or keywords rankings as the way there were before.
    I think if Google placed one site on their blacklist, then there is no way to get it back.
    My question is, should I create a new domain for each site?
    Thanks.

jennypretty, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  2. alka007

alka007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, I dont think this Idea will help you.

If you think your site may have been hit by a Panda penalty, the first step is to verify that it’s a Panda-related penalty, and not another ranking drop. First check your Google Webmaster Tools for warnings from Google that might indicate another kind of penalty, including Panguin or manual action. Then verify that the date of rankings or traffic drops lines up with a date that Panda ran.

If you’ve verified Panda, then you or your SEO team needs to do a complete site audit against the list of Panda triggers above and determine which aspects of your site may be causing the penalty. By far and away the most common cause of a Panda penalty is duplicate content. Spot check your content and run Google exact match searches to see if that content is duplicated across the internet. This will also reveal internal duplicate content issues.

Make sure that almost every page of your site has unique content, a substantial amount (at least 100 words on the low end) and that your site uses canonical tags to avoid internal duplicate issues. Ensure that the site has no more than 3 ads on a page, and that those ads don’t push the unique page content below the scroll (a substantial amount of content should be visible, not just a line or two). This also means looking for site template content blocks that could appear to be ads to Googlebot, such as subscribe forms and internal banners.

alka007, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  3. jennypretty

jennypretty Active Member

Best Answers:
    You provided good information. However, my sites are about dating so it how I can do the canonical tags on each profile. Before 2012, I used to promote this keyword "asian dating" and my site, asiafuns.com, showed on the first page of Google for this keyword, but it doesn't index for this keyword anymore, or at least I can't find my site for this keyword anymore.

Can you look at my site and tell me what I need to change?

Thanks very much!

jennypretty, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  4. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think a new domain will help either, unless you plan on doing SEO, Content, etc. entirely differently than you did before. Just moving content from one domain to another won't help.

danasurvey, Apr 14, 2013 IP