1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Click Bomb

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by karthimx, Mar 30, 2013.

1. karthimx

karthimx Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No they are not smart. They disable account .

karthimx, Apr 9, 2013 IP
    dezinerite likes this.
  2. dezinerite

dezinerite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, that is very untrue. There are plenty of credible webmasters who have had accounts deactivated due to all kinds of fraud made against them (you can find it on their blogs and websites....webmasters who were earning thousands every month through Adsense). So please do not tell members here to not worry about their accounts and to leave it up to the Adsense "anti-fraud system". That's the worst advice anyone can give people here who are seeking for sincere guidance.

Google is not perfect at all, if they were, nobody would have to report these click bombs manually. So to any of you experiencing these so-called click bombs, please remove the ads unless you want to risk having your account deactivated like some of us who have had the misfortune of experiencing this unwanted circumstance.

dezinerite, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  3. dezinerite

dezinerite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm...not necessarily. There are people who have reported it and didn't get banned, and then there are those who reported it who got their accounts deactivated. I actually read a lot about this (hence why I was very hesitant about reporting it). I decided against reporting it...rather I opted to ask people for advice. But they decided to deactivate my account anyway.

dezinerite, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  4. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

Right, reporting it does nothing to help you if, in fact, you are doing something wrong. Likewise, if you are not doing anything wrong, reporting it will not hurt you. It does nothing except what I said it does, namely, call attention to your account as one that, in your words, is one Google should watch more closely since you think there are invalid clicks.

browntwn, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  5. GregWR

GregWR Member

Best Answers:
    It's defiantly happening to me, I wasn't sure at first but all the signs are there. It's just not as noticeable for me due to 20,000+ views a day, estimate I'm getting about 30 invalid clicks a day but I have no idea how to stop it.

GregWR, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  6. Njah

Njah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you have invalid clicks and if google finds out you're being banned anyway. In term and conditions you agreed to take care of invalid activity. Yes that's right, google stated that you have to care invalid activity on your website to protect their advertisers. And we all agreed to it. And that's bad because we actually can't do that. How the hell can I take care of someone clicking like a maniac on my ads. It's impossible. Only way is to take down the ads. So everyone who is still having problems with that, take them down.

Njah, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  7. GregWR

GregWR Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, took mine down, pain in the arse.

GregWR, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  8. Njah

Njah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think google is having some serious issues with this adsense lately because my earnings, impressions, CTR and everything is one huge mess in the last 2 weeks. Not to mention click bombing which stopped but adsense has never been so weird as since then.

Njah, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  9. hashim17

hashim17 Banned

Best Answers:
    i am also facing this issue form 25 march 2013, i think a lot of peoples face this issue from 25 march specially pakistani and indian's

hashim17, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  10. falconboy

falconboy Member

Best Answers:
    If you got booming on your Adsesne account then make a complain against the booming and I hope Google will never disabled your account.

falconboy, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  11. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Where goes Google say this? From the policy:
    source: https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=48182

snakeair, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  12. jazlexis

jazlexis Peon

Best Answers:
    It says it right there:

It just doesn't mention anything about whether it is your responsibility to stop malicious attacks against yourself.

jazlexis, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  13. GregWR

GregWR Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting update, at the same time as this click bombing has been happening theres also been a been a Wordpress wide brute force attack, I've been having at least 15 log-in attempts a day for 2 weeks, Cloudflare have stopped it and at the same time the click bombing has stopped, is it the same bot or just coincidence?

Was everybody affected here on Wordpress?

More info : http://blog.cloudflare.com/patching-the-internet-fixing-the-wordpress-br

GregWR, Apr 12, 2013 IP
    income_by_internet likes this.
  14. sheetal2009

sheetal2009 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When I check my logs I also see login attempt from multiple ips.

This attack was on all wordpress sites. But Click bombing is limited our sites.

sheetal2009, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  15. Njah

Njah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How are you folks? Anyone still being bombed?

Njah, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  16. cpabux.com

cpabux.com Member

Best Answers:
    :p i'm in Syria now i can't even check my adsense account

cpabux.com, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  17. huseyinyilmaz

huseyinyilmaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for information everbody

huseyinyilmaz, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  18. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How did you limit click bombing? I have never had an issue, and want to keep it that way.

Slightly unrelated, however, i dont think the attacks will stay focused on worpress forever. I noticed a massive DDOS attack on a large company that has hundreds of servers, and they had them ALL completely shutdown for quite a while before the counter measures took effect. Until this week, I have never seen such a large DDOS attack.
    And no, the servers attacked had nothing to do with wordpress, but the damage done could easily be thousands.

Could be an interesting week....

matt_62, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  19. Shawn Michaels

Shawn Michaels Member

Best Answers:
    Actually if you suspected click bombing go and report to Google, Google is the only method, apart from personal phone calls to Google employees, that can prevent you from having your account closed. To make this report go to Google Ad-sense Support also fill up the provided form also select “reporting unusual activity on my account”, fill up all the details you have and send asap.You will never get back your account from Google, but they will aware this things.

Shawn Michaels, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  20. mujju93

mujju93 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone, same issues are happening with me from 25th of March, my CTR for US and Germany traffic is almost 60%. What i found :-
    The clicks are coming only on the homepage ads, i hav put 160x600 banner in lower right sidebar which is getting around 20%% CTR and one 728x90 leaderboard below menu which is getting 30-40% CTR, So just remove any adsense ads from ur homepage.
    The ads inside posts are safe. My ctr and cpc is same as before for 300x250 unit below post title. Only cpc for homepage ads is very very low, around 0.03-0.05.

mujju93, Apr 16, 2013 IP
    income_by_internet likes this.