1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bounce Rate 0%?

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by shailendra, Mar 13, 2009.

1. cazort

cazort Peon

Best Answers:
    A bounce rate of 0% will likely only ever happen if you have a very low amount of traffic. It's probably a statistical anomaly. Once you get more traffic you'll see the bounce rate go up. Make sure you have a large enough sample size that the bounce rate actually makes sense...it's going to be meaningless if you only have 2-3 visits, or more visits and they're all from you or your friends looking at the site.

Also, look especially at the bounce rate for new visitors, or the bounce rate for search traffic or traffic from specific referring sites. And again, check that you have a big enough sample.

If you're looking at 100 new visitors and your bounce rate is 0%, then that's amazingly awesome. But I highly doubt that you'll have a bounce rate of 0% with enough visits, no matter how good your site is.

cazort, May 9, 2011 IP
  2. Billy_Bowden

Billy_Bowden Peon

Best Answers:
    0% is not possible it may be increased to 3 to 10%

Billy_Bowden, Jul 4, 2011 IP
  3. ilvys

ilvys Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm i never sean a site or a page landing with 0% bounce rate. Maybe if you have angelina jolie naked there. But i don't know other topic for a page to have sucha bounce rate.

Great work.

A link?

ilvys, Jul 5, 2011 IP
  4. wmdt

wmdt Peon

Best Answers:
    hahahha its funny, mate. and indeed we can say, almost impossible to have 0% bounce rate

wmdt, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  5. ilvys

ilvys Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have bounce rate 0%, that means your google analytics code is not working well. Check if you put it before the closing </head> and if it's the original code, without any aditions or changes.

I had for a while bounce rate for a site and i thought i have an amazing site. But after a month i've optimized my theme and cleared the code around the google analytics code and my bounce rate came back to 30% which is good too, but it's not good as is 0%.

I think it's imposible to have 0% bounce rate.

ilvys, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  6. logoonlinepros

logoonlinepros Member

Best Answers:
    It means all visitor left your page without any response

logoonlinepros, Oct 31, 2011 IP
  7. Babar2b

Babar2b Peon

Best Answers:
    0% bounce rate is a good sign for your website.

Babar2b, Dec 21, 2011 IP
  8. naveenjosh

naveenjosh Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think he was just asking the meaning of 0% bounce rate. He doesn't mean that he has a site with having 0% bounce rate. As we all know that its an ideal condition only when there is 0% bounce rate..

naveenjosh, Jan 3, 2012 IP
  9. kabbs

kabbs Member

Best Answers:
    It represent the rate at which visitors hit,leave your website.

kabbs, Jan 9, 2012 IP
  10. commatose

commatose Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know this is an old thread, but it's how I found this forum. My site has had a 0% bounce rate for a week. This started about 2 days after I redesigned the site. I'm wondering if I broke something, haha. I did move a tag cloud up, but do people seriously click that much on them? I'm not well-versed enough in Analytics to know where their second clicks and so forth were. I added a picture just to show I'm not b.s.-ing.

BOUNCERATE0.png

I know I don't have THAT much traffic, obviously, but it still seems odd. And it's definitely not all people I know who have visited, as I don't know anyone from Germany, Australia, etc.

Anyway, this is my first post, I should probably look around the forum more. So far I like it!

commatose, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  11. xuereb

xuereb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is a proof of bounce rate 0:

2zile.JPG azi.JPG ieri.JPG

xuereb, Mar 3, 2013 IP
  12. jayo2k

jayo2k Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well, i just launched my website like last week, since i've started doing marketing 2 days ago, i get a 0% bounce rate

buzztc.com

i uploaded my screen capture showing the 0% bounce rate

Attached Files:

jayo2k, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  13. commatose

commatose Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I figured mine out. I added an SEO plugin, and it had an additional Google Analytics as part of the install. The two were cancelling each other out in that regard, though somehow still showing page views. So if you've installed any plugins you think might track your site, you might want to go in and disable that part.

commatose, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  14. dasoc

dasoc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A lot of people misunderstand Bounce Rate

Bounce Rate according to Google means the person exited your site from the Home Page.
    This does not mean someone arrived on your site and left immediately from the same page.

There is a way to set up a report in analytics that shows how many pages the users visited who are inside the bounce rate. I did this a long time ago so I cannot remember exactly how to do it.
    But my conclusion was the bounce rate inside analytics is a complete was of time and not something to worry about. I think Google have even said bounce rate is not something we can use to determine a quality or non-quality site.

Easiest way to get your bounce rate to zero would be to add a login page like facebook and twitter.
    Then add a logout page which does not redirect to the login screen.
    This way you would have a zero bounce rate.

dasoc, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  15. AlexNeo

AlexNeo Active Member

Best Answers:
    0% bounce rate mean the web site is fake. All traffic come from robots which guarantee visit more than 1 page.

AlexNeo, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  16. davidbackhamvn

davidbackhamvn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    mean that your web page is perfect. It is enough information for visitors

davidbackhamvn, Aug 14, 2015 IP
  17. Cisowianka

Cisowianka Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

A low bounce rate is a red flag for your website. Analyzing the bounce rate in Google Analytics can give you great insights into how to improve your website. If your bounce rate is 0%, on the following website, you'll find an answer: http://www.mavenec.com/blog/bounce-rate-google-analytics/ . I hope, this will help you improve your actual bounce rate.

All the best.

Cisowianka, Sep 23, 2015 IP
  18. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This maybe means that people rarely comes to your site and never closes it for days. Maybe inactive site you have or webpage.

jaguar34, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  19. commatose

commatose Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Answer is above in
    Answer is above, reply #33. It was a plugin conflicting with Analytics. My site was not inactive and I had decent traffic then and much better traffic these days thanks to Pinterest. Everything's all good. :)

commatose, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  20. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :confused:.. Can I have your website please?? I want to see.... :eek::rolleyes:

MayurKawale, Nov 18, 2020 IP