1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

computer display disappear

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by kamlesh mishra, Apr 8, 2013.

my system display not coming after reassembling system working fine.

Provide the valuable suggestion.

kamlesh mishra, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  2. TayneC8

TayneC8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have an onboard graphics card? If you don't, try taking out your graphics card and firmly pushing it back in. You might want to try hooking it up to another screen.

TayneC8, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  3. kamlesh mishra

kamlesh mishra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    NO i don't have graphic card. My basic problem is that my screen disappears automatically when the computer is already in running condition. It becomes completely blank and when i take out the RAM & CMOS battery and i clean it and put it back then it start to work normally. I get the screen back by doing this every time and this process goes on. So please give me a solution.

kamlesh mishra, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  4. raj085

raj085 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know this happened to me too. The problem is just your RAM. Replace them and problem will be solved.
    It happens because your Onboard GPU uses RAM as shared memory. When RAM is Malfunctioning the GPU loses its memory and screen shuts down.
    Hope I helped.

raj085, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  5. kmap

kmap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    just remove ram and put it again

I hope it helps

Regards

Alex

kmap, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  6. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

Firstly, I would try a dedicated graphics card (borrow one off a friend). If all works fine, it could be a fault with the onboard graphics. If you still experience problems (such as crashes) then run a memory test, get the software at:

http://www.memtest86.com/

If the memory is fine and the problem just resides when the onboard graphics are activated, try updated drivers (as it sounds like the problem occurs when the OS is loaded) and check the monitor settings (I've seen silly things like the wrong refresh rate cause blank screens once the OS has loaded, depending on the monitor).

If you still have problems, as the graphics are onboard, it's worth getting a new CMOS battery, clear the CMOS settings (check your motherboard's manual) and reconfigure from defaults.

If a dedicated graphics card is working and just the onboard graphics causing an issue, the simplest solution is to get a cheap graphics card.

ryan_uk, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  7. kamlesh mishra

kamlesh mishra Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hi Raja thanks for support

kamlesh mishra, May 10, 2013 IP
  8. kamlesh mishra

kamlesh mishra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I try to install windows 7 in my PC but after first restart system display disappear when press any key system restart and after window logo its display disappear So please give me a solution.

kamlesh mishra, May 10, 2013 IP
  9. Best SEO Link Seller

Best SEO Link Seller Member

Best Answers:
    It can b problem of some hardware not working properly.
    I suggest you that check heat sink of processor fan and also check RAM of your system is installed properly.
    If such situation remain just contact with your computer vendor for assistance.

Best SEO Link Seller, Jun 4, 2013 IP
  10. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Lets start with your ram. Get it out, use a blower to clean the slot. Take the ram chip and use a rubber to clean it. The connectors some times takes dust, the clean up usually helps.

Try changing the cmos battery. This step usually goes overlooked.

Put the ram back and see if it starts. Also, you can use an external monitor or use hdmi cable and see if the display is ok from your chipset.

Cheers!

uttoransen, Jun 4, 2013 IP