1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Payoneer Alternatives?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by newbie191, Apr 1, 2013.

Payoneer offers a unique US payment service attached to a MasterCard Debit Card which is like a vertual US bank account attached to a ATM card and it can be used to transfer funds from dozens of companies including godaddy moneybookers amazon etc.
    I am pretty happy with their services and fee structure but just in case, is there any other company which provides a similar service? Please post names and any other details if you have. Thanks

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
    newbie191, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  2. LilPutian

LilPutian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do not have a better solution but I want to just give you a heads up, which I am sure is not needed by you but could be helpful to others.

Be careful when choosing a money broker, I know epassporte is well known to many but they are one of 10's if not 100's of money brokers that have come and gone and taken clients money with them.

Nothing sucks more than getting paid and having the broker go away the next day (happened to me a couple times now)

I will be watching this thread for responses as I too am in need of alternatives to Payoneer who I feel is at least at this time legit)

LilPutian, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  3. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'll leave it to the members of the community here to provide you with feedback on their experience with Payoneer. I just wanted to thank you both for considering Payoneer as a payout solution, and let you know that I'm more than happy to answer any questions or address any concerns that you may have regarding Payoneer.

Thanks again!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
    Nissim-Payoneer, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  4. LilPutian

LilPutian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just to clarify my position I feel Payoneer is an excellent provider and have had 0 problems ever.

LilPutian, Apr 4, 2013 IP
    Nissim-Payoneer likes this.
  5. flashmoney

flashmoney Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ya, payoneer is good. but their currencies exchange is lower than local bank if you withdraw in ATM machine. maybe it refers to mastercard rate

you can try this, swistak. pl/a53326162,Karta-VISA-PREPAID-BRE-mBank-Stadion-Narodowy-LE.html

EU based

flashmoney, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  6. Naughty-Pages

Naughty-Pages Active Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer's customer service seems slower than anything else i have used... have you tried Paxum?

Naughty-Pages, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  7. RuthB

RuthB Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there, Paxum is a great option to add to your alternative payment methods. We are a global ewallet with an optional prepaid Mastercard available to all our clients for instant withdrawal of funds.

All received payments are free, and all sent payments are delivered instantly with just an email address. Verification is straightforward and you can receive an unlimited amount of funds to your account. There are no setup fees, no monthly maintenance fees, and no minimum balance required, we're a pay-as-you-use service.

You can sign up free on our website, https://www.paxum.com/payment/index.php?view=views/index.xsl at any time. We also offer 24/7 customer support (telephone and online ticket system). We are a Canadian incorporated company and registered as a Money Services Business.

I'd be happy to answer any specific questions you may have about our service. Please let me know how I can help.

Best,

Ruth Blair :)

RuthB, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  8. David_Payoneer

David_Payoneer Member

Best Answers:
    @Naughty-Pages I apologize for the delay and understand your frustration. If you would like to provide me with the ticket number from when you contacted our support I would be more than happy to personally look into this matter.

David_Payoneer, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  9. LiveTecs

LiveTecs Active Member

Best Answers:
    We are using Avangate payment processor and they do offer Payoneer card also.

LiveTecs, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  10. Naughty-Pages

Best Answers:
    I pm'd you both of the reference numbers from chat and email support.

Thanks!

Naughty-Pages, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  11. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Just to add, we offer immediate support via telephone and live chat. Both are about to review and make changes to your account, but of course that depends on the issue. For e-mails, the estimated waiting time is 4 business days. I will look into your issue to see why there was a delay.

Nissim-Payoneer, Apr 12, 2013 IP
    newbie191 likes this.
  12. neil_buzzerchat_staff

neil_buzzerchat_staff Banned

Best Answers:
    have you checked entropay ? entropay is virtual credit card provider....

neil_buzzerchat_staff, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  13. Naughty-Pages

Best Answers:
    The upsetting thing is that it should never take a month to be able to log on to a financial account..

I just feel like I am getting the run around now.. I keep getting asked the same security questions over and over, nothing happens.. it's been almost a month... in one of the emails, they called me "John" which is scary, because that is not my name.. Also in one of the emails they said it was due to inactivity, however I received payments from the company I got the payoneer card through on 02/10 and 02/21, and should have had one on 03/25 (cannot confirm the last one as I cannot login).
    Tried live chat 4 days ago, same thing, just asked the security questions and they were going to look into it....

Just tried phone support, spoke with "Marina" ... she said they will contact me.. lol.. i pressed her for confirmation that i would be able to log on today, and she said yes, they will contact me in a few hours.. we will see..

Nissim, I also tried adding you to icq over a week ago, however your settings are odd.. you require a phone number tied to icq, which i did, but still cannot add you... David, I pm'd you the reference numbers from the emails and from the live chat on Thursday, but haven't heard anything back.

Naughty-Pages, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  14. Naughty-Pages

Best Answers:
    OMG, Hallelujah! Just checked and I can login.. lol ;) phew! whoo-hoo! yeah!

Naughty-Pages, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  15. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    Thanks for updating ;)

Nissim-Payoneer, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  16. Methebest

Methebest Member

Best Answers:
    From my personal experience I can say payoneer is a great service and they have good support through live chat. So far I couldn't find a better alternative :)

Methebest, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  17. Liroware7

Liroware7 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been waiting for approval from Payoneer for 12 days, I've submitted all required documents, re-sent mails for follow up: NOTHING!!! Now started wondering if it's really worthy when the account is approved and you cannot get any answer... I tried with Paxum today, hoping to have more customer -care service oriented than Payoneer.... Fingers crossed:oops:

Maybe you have someone kind enough... I still receive this answer (if am lucky) from email or chat:
    "Due to an increased volume of new Payoneer applications, processing times may be longer than usual. We are doing our best to review all pending applications as soon as possible and in the order that they are received, and appreciate your patience.Once your application has been reviewed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with further details."

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2013
    Liroware7, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  18. Nissim-Payoneer

Best Answers:
    @Liroware7: Welcome to Digitalpoint! If you'd like to send me a PM with your e-mail, I'd be happy to check your account status and speed things along for you.

Nissim-Payoneer, Apr 29, 2013 IP
  19. RuthB

RuthB Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for signing up with us Liroware7! Please feel free to contact me with your account email address if you require any assistance at all :)

Email
    Skype - PaxumRuth

RuthB, May 2, 2013 IP
  20. speedy81

speedy81 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does paxum provide a Virtual USA Bank account Linked with the master card? One of the biggest problem with Payoneer USA bank account is, it supports very limited number of services.

speedy81, May 3, 2013 IP