1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why My Competition Has Better Google Ranking Than Me Doing Spam And Black Hat Seo ¿what I Can Do?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by gerzok, Jan 30, 2013.

Hello,

I'm trying to rank my website for the keyword web design (diseño web in spanish) in Google Mexico for months.

But I could not beat my competition is better positioned than me doing black hat seo, they are at the top. I've tried everything, I have better backlinks, best seo on page, I've added microformats with geoposition, I optimized my page with web performance optimization (wpo).

But it seems that nothing has worked, I took a screenshot so you can verify what I say (dropbox):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1331965/diseno-web-googlemx-guadalajara.png

To verify what i am saying you yourselves have to do a Google Mexico search with the location of Guadalajara, Jalisco.

Well i hope i can provide some tips to improve my ranking. By the way my site is wevxs.com

gerzok, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  2. andreib

andreib Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you have PR3 which is ok, domain age is 4 years so it's good, DA is 35 which is good. check these details for your competitor maybe they have better figures. these are the good parts.
    the bad parts - too few pages indexed in google - create more content. fb - only 108 likes and 1 talking about this, way too low, social media is really important these days so if they have a page with thousands of likes they have a better image in google's eyes. also your fb page doesn't have a PR - maybe theirs have ( for example I have a brand page that has PR3 so a link coming from that one is more important than another page from fb with PR0 or no PR). No google plus account - google plus counts even more than fb.
    your backlinks look spammy. you got most of the links over 3 months - jun, jul, aug, around 4000 each month, but in the others month you got 100-200. a good site is constantly building links so you should have the same figure every month or week. only one .edu domain reffering to you - try to get more. you have 1,7K backlinks from a site about gaming - one link from a site that has the same topic as yours counts more than 50 or 100 links from sites with other topics and again, this looks spammy.

that's pretty much it in my opinion :)

andreib, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  3. abyse

abyse Notable Member

Best Answers:
    start your meta title with: "diseño web" than some info..
    use "diseño web" at least 2 times in your description, get back-links with "diseño web" anchor text

abyse, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  4. gerzok

gerzok Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Many thanks for your answer andreib i really appreciate it a lot and it helps me, just a few things about my competitions:

The pagerank of them is 2 and 1 (direct competition), DA of them is 24 and 31, the age of them domains is less than 2 years.

One thing I see is that they have many total links with few links total tinking root domains according opensiteexplorer.com

Maybe i need to build more total links because i have less of 800 total links. Any other advice, really appreciate it :)

gerzok, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  5. cremardia

cremardia Greenhorn

Best Answers:

In optimizing sites for search engines using SEO techniques, only three things are important and which are, in order of importance:
    • text content - which must be original quality, well anchored to the subject site, preferably written on the pages open (white) and with simple characters and dark (black);
    • organic backlinks, quality and desirable;
    • metatags (title, description, keywords and alt - for images)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
    cremardia, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  6. gerzok

gerzok Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for comment abyse and cremardia but what you say is the SEO basis and I think that everyone knows that (I know I'm doing that).

gerzok, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  7. cremardia

cremardia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google penalizes drastically (to exclusion) those who use Black Hat SEO tools. Soon Google will make the first update in 2013 and would have to see change. So keep an eye on tools including MozCast, SERPs.com andSERP Metrics... Success!

cremardia, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  8. cremardia

cremardia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to enter the site Keywords SEO you will find many SEO tools (software SEO)

cremardia, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  9. sharanseo

sharanseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Good reply i also use this techniques for my sites.. :)

sharanseo, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  10. Divi-Woorank

Divi-Woorank Member

Best Answers:
    What tool did you use to get this information? I am curious :)

Divi-Woorank, Apr 12, 2013 IP