1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Bookmarking services

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by adminworld, Mar 28, 2013.

From what i read recently many people say that this is still one of the best ways to get traffic and links.

1. Why i cant find any social bookmarking services on this forum. Is it forbidden ? If so why ? and how is that different from any other service offered here ?

2. Where can i find social bookmarking services and does anyone have any legit recommendations ?

3. I just cant keep submitting all my post to all these social sites, how do you guys handle it ? Is there some automated service or maybe some sites do it automatically ?

I am already doing Facebook and Pinterest and that's already a lot of work with multiple sites. Ho do you guys handle it ?

THANKS

adminworld, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  2. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you can check e07 dot net, it provides social bookmarking services but all are not dofollow, they are mixed of nofollow and dofollow! I had bought 100 submission last month.

Well, social bookmarking is good as you have to build natural links so you have to use as many link building method as you can!

alex06295, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  3. master1989

master1989 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there, As far as I know, offering social bookmarking service is not allowed on DP
    please refer https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/allowed-or-not-quick-reference.757045/
    However, you can try to build quality dofollow links from high PR sites, its can be automated through any software like bookmarking demon, but you can manually try to submit it or you can also use socialmarker.com. please refer search term on DP 'social bookmarking lists' to get the website lists

master1989, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  4. liberox

liberox Member

Best Answers:
    SB Recomendations: bibsonomy.org blogbookmark.com blogmarks.net (BMPress) bookmarksphere.com bookmarkspice.info bookmarktracker.com buddymarks.com buzzflash.net clipclip.org clipmarks.com connotea.org delicious.com designfloat.com digg.com dotnetShoutout.com dropjack.com dzone.com faqpal.com fark.com faves.com folkd.com gaddiposh.com hubtags.info humsurfer.com ikeepbookmarks.com jackpea.com jumptags.com kirtsy.com leadingsocialdestination.com linkagogo.com linkarena.com linkplanet.inb marketingland.com metafilter.com mybookmarks.com myhq.com mylinkvault.com oyax.com plime.com pxpf.com reddit.com rss-bookmark.com sitebar.org siyudis.com slashdot.org solinkable.com sweepsgoat.com technorati.com trulili.com tugatop.com vitaminsabc.org vtransit.com weblinkr.com wikio.com yapod.com

liberox, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  5. Devprakash

Devprakash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well you can find that kinda service provider in service section.

Devprakash, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  6. acamso

acamso Guest

Best Answers:
    I have a count of 437 bookmarking sites here: http://acamso.com/download-social-bookmarking-sites-list/

acamso, Apr 11, 2013 IP
    Devprakash likes this.
  7. kewal786

kewal786 Member

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking service for affordable prices....
    100 sbm back link just 5$....some budy order

kewal786, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  8. Afrasiab

Afrasiab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Vmoptions.com, also from any search engine you can find list of bookmarking sites.

Afrasiab, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  9. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't use any bookmarking software it is manual job to bookmark your sites. Onlywire is one of the best choices.
    Socialmarker or socialposter both are free but time consuming. I always use onlywire because it always saves my time and generates links list which I use to ping and rss submissions.

Socialmonkee is another one I like very much and use daily. It is even better to build links through various quality domains. I have mind blowing results whenever I use social monkee to promote my youtube videos.

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  10. bm4web

bm4web Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    bm4web, Apr 27, 2013 IP