1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Freelance

Discussion in 'General Business' started by fbs0729, Apr 7, 2013.

Can anyone tell me how to keep a steady income with seo freelance? Maybe 50000? Thanks.

fbs0729, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  2. crystalq

crystalq Active Member

Best Answers:
    Proven results, people will pay top dollar if you can prove your service to be successful.

crystalq, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  3. SteveInChina

SteveInChina Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why such a big number? How much are you currently earning from your SEO services? There's numerous ways to scale business models but it would help for a little more information.

SteveInChina, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  4. niceboy

niceboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Earning 50000 is not an easy task and takes lots of time and effort. I really don't think any one can provide you a ready made formula for this.

niceboy, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  5. jrobich

jrobich Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi -- Earning that kind of money is not only a function of performing the work, but also a function of marketing your services. Unless you have a method of marketing your services to potential customers (either by yourself or partnering with a sales/marketing person), you'll find it difficult to reach that level of income.

jrobich, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  6. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    You can't earn alone, if you have a team of good SEO under you, you have good rating on popular freelance sites, and you have optimized keywords SEO, search engine optimization, in all the locations then you can.

MikeQ, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  7. fileultra

fileultra Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you prove your expertise by bringing more business to clients, i dont see why 50k would be a big number

fileultra, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  8. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    To earn 50k per month, you need to get number of project. I believed that you cant get the job done alone, you need to have a team of member. Normally those SEO guy who is earning 50k/month steady is the company, not the freelancer

lifeplayer, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  9. emn

emn Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think its a matter of knowledge and results, you can provide your clients and make them feel comfortable. Earning in SEO is too easy if you can rank keywords in top as well target customers locally or globally. So, don't think about the earning, first of all you must have some proven results in your showcase for convincing clients etc..

emn, Apr 11, 2013 IP