1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your Opinion On Facebook

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Jared R, Jan 22, 2013.

1. lesa mitchell

lesa mitchell Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is a great way to communicate and keep up with your loved ones or be updated from your customers if you have business. Facebook can increase the value of your website too by creating good comments.

lesa mitchell, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  2. domina mckenzie

domina mckenzie Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is social network from generation to generation

domina mckenzie, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  3. pintoo

pintoo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am doing a project on Facebook. If you can, please list your opinion on these questios:
    1. What do you think of Facebooks privacy settings? very easy and very good. :)
    2. Why do you have Facebook? Meet new People lots of business and some entertainment. :cool:
    3. What is the purpose of Facebook? lots of business and meet new people
    4. How do you use Facebook? its very easy.. 1st Create A/c, create Business Fan page and invite friends, than sharing with Friends.

pintoo, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  4. pintoo

pintoo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook is best platform grow our business. it's very easy to use.

pintoo, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  5. Wizza

Wizza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. Privacy is adequate.
    2. To connect with my friends and family.
    3. As above.
    4. I use it to just keep up to date with whats going on but hardly ever post any new statuses.

I use to use Facebook a lot, viewing every few hours sometimes even more and posting on a very regular basis. However, they started adding in sponsored adverts; liked pages and shared pictures and pages.

Now my news feed is full of pages and adverts that have no relation to me, pictures of 1 million likes and I'll do this and that and just general rubbish. I have to fight through all the rubbish on my timeline to see a genuine post by friends and family. Facebook has definitely changed from for the user to for the money.

Wizza, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  6. torrado

torrado Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook is to make people connect with others easier than ever before, especially wiht the new graph thing that came out a few weeks ago. Further more Facebook is a social networking site you can get many knowledge at one place.

torrado, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  7. pintoo

pintoo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook is best business growing platform.

pintoo, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  8. nehasoft

nehasoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    facebook is most important part of social network. we can do mostly fan of making business page on facebook in which increase the traffice of any links.

nehasoft, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  9. torrado

torrado Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think facebook is important part of social media now. You can get different kind of news at one place. Now people also use facebook to promote their business. Some people use facebook only because of their interest.

torrado, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  10. Locvis

Locvis Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally use facebook to keep in touch with family, friends of the family, friends, and classmates. It makes it very simple to discuss future plans, homework assignments, and just to simply check-in with one another.

I do however feel like that purpose of facebook was for college students, but I am now seeing more and more older and younger people.

Just if you do get one, I would suggest making your profile private, your pictures private, just to be safe!!

Locvis, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  11. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, Peoples are Searching their needs Google as well as Facebook So Facebook is the also a Strong Platform to improve our business.....Do your Project on Facebook and keep Good work.

azharSEO, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  12. torrado

torrado Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Now a days FaceBook is great platform to get more knowedge about recent media and about other social sites. FaceBook is also great for small and local business t o promote their works. You can share everything that you want to share with public , friends and family. Facebook is more amous and used platform as compare to google+.

torrado, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  13. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    privacy settings is safety for facbook account
    i use Facebook to cheat my friends and other relative who has been in other country
    and i upload here my pitcher

Irfi0009, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  14. falconboy

falconboy Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Member
    Nice to see you in this forum, There are many section in Facebook where you can select your category. First of all try to using best thing for your page. keep in mind If you are creating fan page for brand publishing then select business category for the page. It can Increase your number of fans.

falconboy, Apr 10, 2013 IP