1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Two iTrader questions

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by dkessaris, Dec 2, 2006.

Just two quick questions about iTrader

The first one has to do with transactions done through pms, for example seller makes a thread about his product/service I send him a pm and we close the deal. Is it ok to leave iTrader without replying in the thread or should I just post something like "thanks for the deal" which imho is a useless post that doesn't serve any real purpose (There is obviously a deal thread the only problem is that only one of us has posted in it)

The second one is not really a question, I was just looking at my iTrader and saw that I have a duplicate rating from the same buyer for the same thread. I suppose it is some kind of a glitch, is there a way to remove it?

Thank you.

dkessaris, Dec 2, 2006 IP
    jdR!pper and Bondat like this.
  2. seo-mumbai

seo-mumbai Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    both should post in thread any where under market section then only itrader points work i think.You have report option for itraders also just use it mods will soon delete that extra itrader.

seo-mumbai, Dec 2, 2006 IP
  3. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As long as you have the deal thread you can refer to... you can leave itrader for it I am not 100% sure but i am confident thats true.

You can request Admin to remove but dont expect him to do so :D Why does it bother you IMO just leave it as it is :)

jaree, Dec 2, 2006 IP
    Bondat likes this.
  4. saadahmed007

saadahmed007 Admínistratör

Best Answers:
    Jaree,
    Mods canot do anything with itrader or rep.Only Shawn can edit that..:)
    Saad

saadahmed007, Dec 2, 2006 IP
    jaree and Bondat like this.
  5. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hmm yeah, forgot that :) Editing my post now

jaree, Dec 2, 2006 IP
    max pain likes this.
  6. jdR!pper

jdR!pper Peon

Best Answers:
    A post in the thread where the transaction can be found is required for both buyer, seller or traders before they can give an itrader. A short, useless post will do you no harm and won't take much of your time. PM Shawn for you duplicate itrader. :)

jdR!pper, Dec 3, 2006 IP
    Bondat likes this.
  7. CReed

CReed Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    A post by both parties is not required. I've conducted quite a few transactions and left the other party iTrader feedback without posting in the thread.

There are occasions where I prefer to not post publicly and appreciate the discretion of the seller, buyer or person I'm trading with.

I believe the only requirement is that you must include a link to the thread where you participated in a deal when submitting feedback.'

iTrader is also enabled in PMs.

CReed, Dec 4, 2006 IP
    Bondat likes this.
  8. Bondat

Bondat Peon

Best Answers:
    I read about this post. But when I've tried using it the URL is not accepted. I wonder why?.. Anywho, what I've did was just gave him the itrader by creating new thread. He just contacted me via PM thats why no thread involved.

Bondat, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  9. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think that it is possible to leave itrader if transaction was done via PM not sure though :)

jaree, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  10. Bondat

Bondat Peon

Best Answers:
    Bondat, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  11. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol :D That refers to something else, That was a suggestion to show itrader rating in a PM like when you open a PM you see user name right? before Shawn enabled itrader in PM you couldnt see itrader rating in PM. You had to go to view profile and then click on itrader to see his or her rating. That does NOT mean that you can leave itrader in PM transactions because i think that will really abuse the system :)

jaree, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  12. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I think if sale is made based on a posted thread both parties can post iTrader. It does not matter if they post in thread, so long as deal being rated is public.

A purely private deal, via PM only, with no thread, does not warrant iTrader.

But that is just my understanding.

browntwn, Dec 4, 2006 IP
  13. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats right understanding :D:D

jaree, Dec 4, 2006 IP
    saadahmed007 likes this.