1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Appraisal for everbook.com ??

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by thesickearth, Mar 10, 2013.

What do you guys think it's worth? I think it's 12-13 years old

thesickearth, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  2. MaxSerp

MaxSerp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, since it is old and a pretty premium domain I would say. I think for someone who wants the name it could be worth somewhere in the xxxx range. If you want I suggest you also set up the domain and get some links to it so it gains some PR. This way you can sell it for more due to a Pr increase as well.

Good Luck

MaxSerp, Mar 10, 2013 IP
  3. abhishekdaaga

abhishekdaaga Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unless reaping regular benefits I feel it is having a worth of mid xxx. Do something on it, due to age & name it will gain instant regular income & the valuations will boom.

abhishekdaaga, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  4. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pretty premium? Really? I know everbooks.com is listed for $3000 , but I thought that was way way over the top.

thesickearth, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  5. MaxSerp

MaxSerp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well every investor will see it differently. I see this as a domain with a lot of potential. It can be an book app site, a site to sell books, and a lot of other things. The domain can be branded in my opinion as well, which is why I consider it pretty premium.

Thanks,
    Ivan

MaxSerp, Mar 12, 2013 IP
  6. Ledlauzis

Ledlauzis Member

Best Answers:
    It's very old domain name and it has this premium feel but the truth is that during these 12-13 years no one have bothered trying to establish it. It was parked almost the entire time and it has no backlinks (http://mcjonline.com/www/everbook.com) or history. While this is good to have old domain name it should be established at some point to make it more valuable. Right now it could compete in price for any domain name with 2-3 history and few backlinks.

Ledlauzis, Mar 14, 2013 IP
  7. zetttaxco

zetttaxco Member

Best Answers:
    Please do not get angry or hate me. When i try to check using website value checker, your site only worth $ 560. But in my opinion, its price could reach $$,$$$ if optimized properly.

Attached Files:

zetttaxco, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  8. linkify

linkify Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do not sell it for cheap. I will suggest to spend some money on marketing the domain and selling it for min $5000. It can go as high as $25000.

linkify, Apr 8, 2013 IP