1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Freelancer.com - support issues

Discussion in 'General Business' started by D3solutionsindia, Apr 6, 2013.

Guys, I have been having a weird problem. I don't see a Bid on this project button for any project. I logged a ticket with freelancer.com and then gave me all sort of reasons without trying to understand my question.

Then after discussing for over two weeks, they came to a conclusion that my account had $5 less, while my account was showing $0.00 as the balance. Then they gave me all sort of justification on why i cannot see the button, like clear cache, check on multiple machines etc etc which I have already tried.

To ensure that i may be having $5 less i deposited $10 to my account. Now it's one week, my account is having those $10 as it is, while it should have been reduced to $5 to balance out. Now their support said be one week ago that they have put my ticket on level 2 support.

I am waiting from one week to hear from them and everyday i am mailing them to confirm that my ticket is active and they are working on it. But no response from them.

So i provided them all sort of screen shots, proofs to confirm that this problem is just happening for me and it is not a browser or machine problem, it is a problem with my account which they need to check at their end.

I am stuck, what should i do?

D3solutionsindia, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  2. neil_buzzerchat_staff

neil_buzzerchat_staff Banned

Best Answers:
    ring there phone.

neil_buzzerchat_staff, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  3. Media_Challenge

Media_Challenge Member

Best Answers:
    Try and get in touch with them, I'm sure they will point you in the right direction

Media_Challenge, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  4. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    If you have posted some projects, or won projects then money would be deducted so find things like this which is not showing in your financial dashboard but it is showing only to freelancer's staffs..

MikeQ, Apr 11, 2013 IP