1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

iframe - share your knowledge here if you know about it

Discussion in 'SEO' started by aks27, Mar 23, 2013.

hi,

Can anybody give me some advise or tips regarding iframe. Presently i am promote iframe site and i heard about iframe is not good for SEO because google has problem to crawl the site. I already start my work on iframe, i am doing some directory, articles, bookmarking and business listing when i go to see the traffic in analytics i did't get any search and refferal traffic. I am totally confuse pls. give your advise what step should i follow to bring the traffic. I am waiting for your reply.... thaks

aks27, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  2. Stella Jones

Stella Jones Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Google spiders doesn't like to crawl iframe. You can make use of HTML5, because Mr. Google loves the content

Stella Jones, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  3. aks27

aks27 Member

Best Answers:

Thanks Stella for the advice but i already started to promote the iframe site.
    There are some problem ie
    First, my site is not verified by google webmaster....
    Second, i can't see referral traffic in my google analytics....
    Third, what changes i do on my site backpage to track my site easily by google

If you know how to tackle this problem then pls reply or anyother ways without changing or remove iframe
    from my site. I am waiting for your reply here....

aks27, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  4. rehan.khalid.9235

rehan.khalid.9235 Active Member

Best Answers:
    aks27, i want to know why are you using iframe? are you using some scripts to load in iframe or what?

rehan.khalid.9235, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  5. aks27

aks27 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

Thanks rehan but the site domain is 2yrs. old and client don't want to change it. The whole site in iframe so if you have any other idea pls. suggest me.

aks27, Apr 6, 2013 IP