1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Keyword researcher(s)

Discussion in 'Services' started by mzonas, Apr 4, 2013.

Hello DPers,

I am looking for 2~ keyword researchers. You will be given 1-2 base keyword(s) and then your job will be do long tail keyword research.

Keywords will need to be at least 3 words long and have traffic of at least 20 exact matches a month. I am looking for two researchers, I will invite you to basecamp for better group work and project management as I am including article writing to the service (no, I don't need any writers yet as I have enough, just need couple keyword researchers).

Your job will be create a short report in excel file (keyword, post URL (leave empty), schedule date (leave empty), local and global searches) and upload it via base camp which then I will approve and let the writers know.

I will pay $2 for 10 keywords, some projects will need 10, others 30 keywords ($6). This might not be much but I am expanding and I will have tons of regular work so ...

Anyway, PM me your skype. I would suggest to use some tools but even google external keyword tool should be fine.

Thanks!

mzonas, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  2. masterblogster

masterblogster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    I have experience doing keyword research for my tech blog. I'm interested to do this for the love of the work.. I like doing SEO activities.

masterblogster, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  3. dodo123

dodo123 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Let me do that for you.

dodo123, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  4. purpleorange

purpleorange Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I would like to do it for free. For the other bidders - a big sorry to try spoiling your party.

I am not a novice and i am not doing this to gain experience, but i was away from SEO works for a while(5 months) so would like to do few gigs to stay in touch.

I would expect you to give me some ideas when we work together, that valuable ideas if any would be worth your payment.

I can use Google Adwords tool or i can use a few software that i got through a WSO . i do have a scrape Box.

purpleorange, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  5. Roni3381

Roni3381 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please contact with me Via Skype:Azeem8181

Roni3381, Apr 8, 2013 IP