1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to convert PSD to HTML5

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by kim joshi, Mar 19, 2013.

1. kaushikfrnd

kaushikfrnd Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i can help you in doing that search my gigson fiver http://fiverr.com/kaushikfrnd

kaushikfrnd, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  2. themes4all

themes4all Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    themes4all, Apr 9, 2013 IP
  3. douglas65

douglas65 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think if you have a good knowledge about HTML and CSS then photo shop may helpful to you for the purpose of web designing. Otherwise it is just a graphic software.

douglas65, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  4. razashah

razashah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Converting PSD to HTML5 is too easy if you have basic knowledge of slice in photoshop, you can use it to slice the image of template and export it into a html format. Then you will just need to change the main tags of html5 manually in order to convert it. I can guide you if you want through skype....

razashah, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  5. Xandra Tabilon

Xandra Tabilon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are tutorials that will help you learn how to convert psd to html. I learned converting psd to html through tutorials, but of course practice..always practice.

Xandra Tabilon, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  6. Sumit Dawas

Sumit Dawas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    PSD to HTML5 Responsive - PSD to HTML is basically not that tough to understand.It simply means Photoshop to Hyper Text Markup Language.To Get your psd converted into html5 responsive design just visit www.psdtohtml5.com

[​IMG]

Sumit Dawas, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  7. Mike Carroll

Mike Carroll Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you looked at this site? It might do the job for you if you are looking for a quick and easy conversion process. Then again, you might have a better idea of what you can do or for another company.

Mike Carroll, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  8. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Hey look, bump of a four month old topic by people who aren't qualified to open their mouths on the subject... since that psd2html5 website is a poster child for everything wrong with such designs and a stunning example of everything I typically rant about when it comes to inaccessible design, much less why HTML 5 is a bunch of idiotic BS I cannot fathom how anyone is DUMB ENOUGH to want to use.

Illegible color contrasts, fixed width layouts, absurdly undersized fixed metric fonts in the content, gibberish/nonsensical heading orders, metadata/itemprop asshattery just bloating out the page for nothing, comment placements that could trip rendering errors, IE cc's for nothing, etc, etc...

If their site is any indication of their work, I truly pity anyone duped into using them for anything. Just another nube predator.

Though that all goes hand in hand with anyone advocating the dumbass back-assward "draw a goofy picture first" method of site development.

deathshadow, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  9. Mike Carroll

Mike Carroll Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Look... I never said that I used them since I typically do things myself. I was trying to add something relevant to the conversation.

Mike Carroll, Jul 27, 2013 IP
  10. Superluigi6

Superluigi6 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Convert-PSD-to-HTML5-in-just-5-Steps-A-Def/

5 step way to convert PSD to HTML5

Superluigi6, Jul 29, 2013 IP