1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Accepting payments through paypal and then switching to..

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by directorbman, Mar 26, 2013.

Anyone with experience selling products/services/ebooks or anything online accepting payments through paypal and then made a switch to another payment processor such as Avangate or 2checkout or any of the others did you lose sales or did they stay the same?

I am curious about the extra steps customers are required to make when checking out of your online store with a merchant account VS paypal.

What has your experience been with your sales after the switch?

directorbman, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  2. AKraly

AKraly Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've seen best results when offering customers as many options as possible. I personally let customers choose between my merchant account, PayPal and Google Checkout once they add an item to their cart.

AKraly, Mar 26, 2013 IP
  3. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    paypal is the best dont switch to any other payment provider use paypal.

shalwan, Mar 27, 2013 IP
  4. directorbman

directorbman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    and Just to put things into perspective, what percentages of purchases are going through each of those three options you provide your customers?

Example, 75% through paypal, 20% though merchant account, and 5% through google checkout?

directorbman, Apr 4, 2013 IP