1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling HowDoesI.com ($17 of free bonuses included!)

Discussion in 'Domains' started by Deceth, Mar 30, 2013.

Hello,

I'm selling the domain name: http://HowDoesI.com

• The HowDoesI.com domain name is very easy to remember.
    • "How do I" is more grammatically correct, but less memorable.
    • "How does I"... is catchy, it will stand out, it can be funny and it will hit long-tail traffic.
    • HowDoesI.com is a great opportunity to create a brandable Question and Answer / How-to website
    • Q&A/How-to sites generate lots of traffic, especially if you know how to target long-tail keywords.
    • HowDoesI.com is the perfect way to infiltrate a crowded niche because the domain will hit long-tail keywords and the name is catchy/memorable.
    ... and that's not all!

If you buy this domain, I will also give you a list of "19 of the strangest questions ever published".

These questions are 100% unique. You can publish them as a single article to start a discussion and get comments, or you can publish each question individually to your blog as part of a special series of posts challenging your community to come-up with creative answers to unusual scenarios.

Here are two example questions:
    • how does i copulate a turkey?
    • how does i interconnect a fish?
    The other 17 are just as strange! Imagine the possibilities... Imagine the feedback and the discussion that could come out of this. In fact, you might come up with ideas for other articles just based on the discussion.

... and if you thought that was it, you're wrong.

I'll also give you another 100% unique article you can publish anywhere you want. This article is 115 words long, and is titled, "How to Trick your Chickens to Lay Twice as many Eggs".
    If you want samples of my creative writing, visit http://deceth.com. You won't be disappointed.

... but wait, there's more!

I'm on a mission for world domination. To help, I've created a twitter account at https://twitter.com/deceth where I contact my minions.
    If you win this auction, I'll tweet a link to any website you want (hey, so long as it's legal ok). The only catch is I'll have to make the tweet sound funny, you know, because that's what I do.

So let's summarize what you get!
    • Awesome domain name: HowDoesI.com
    • 19 Strange Questions that can be 1 article, or 19 enthralling discussions! All 100% unique. ($5 value)
    • 100% unique article - "How to Trick your Chickens to Lay Twice as many Eggs". ($10 value!)
    • Advertising to my followers on twitter ($2 value!)
    Start bidding now before it's too late!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
    Deceth, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  2. Deceth

Deceth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    If you buy this domain, I will also give you a free list of 19 of the strangest questions ever created. You can use these at a party to start very strange discussions. Or you can publish them to your website. They are very strange, so you can do all sorts of bizarre things with them...

Here are two examples...
    • how does i copulate a turkey?
    • how does i interconnect a fish?
    The other 17 are just as strange! Imagine the possibilities...

Deceth, Apr 3, 2013 IP