1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling CareyPrice.net (includes 19 unique articles)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Deceth, Mar 30, 2013.

Carey Price is the all-star goaltender for the Montreal Canadiens. He's a young star who is very popular with fans and has already had a lot of success in the NHL. He is likely to play for team Canada next Olympics, and has the potential to be inducted into the Hall of Fame if he continues playing at his current skill level.

Website comes with 19 unique articles. Site includes many pictures and Youtube videos. (I did not create the Youtube videos)

Great affiliate opportunity selling hockey memorabilia and jerseys.

http://CareyPrice.net

Deceth, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  2. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Nice site - just a FYI the stats page is really bugging me how the widget overlaps the sidebar. In the CSS under .hdb_wrapper change width from 700px to 600px and is much better :)

ChR0n1k, Apr 2, 2013 IP
  3. Deceth

Deceth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hey,

Thanks for that! Looks like I broke the statistics page the last time I updated the theme :)

I've made some modifications so it looks better now!

Deceth, Apr 3, 2013 IP